Jaehyun finishes examining all the details of the new upcoming project. He closes the folders before looking at the time to see it's 6 pm already. He grabs his phone and his jacket then leaves the office.

As he's walking to his car , he opens his phone and calls to his wife. After a few second , she picks it up.

"Yeobseyo."

"Have you had dinner yet?" He asks

"Not yet. I'm at the hospital."

"When will your shift end?"

"At 8."

"Let's have dinner together after your shift ends."

"But you have to wait for two hours more. Aren't you hungry?"

"It's okay. I will go to pick up you."

"Oh okay then."

They hang up and Jaehyun drives his car to Nct house.

"Oh you're back hyung!" Mark greets him when he sees him entering the house.

"Yes. I arrived at Seoul last afternoon."

"Ahh right! Oh hyung everyone is in the room."

"Okay let's go then." Mark nods and follows Jaehyun to their workroom.

They discuss about their work and the plan for their next case that they have to work on until it's time for Jaehyun to pick up Hyeri. He excuses himself to leave first.

"You guys can go first. Jaehyun will come to pick up me."

"Wow so sweet na~"

"Okay then we all will leave first. Enjoy the date with your husband." Naeun gives a wink before dragging Eunjo and Hayoung along with her.

"Eunnie!!!!" Hyeri hisses

"Hahaha!!! Bye we will se you tomorrow." They wave goodbye at her and leave the hospital. Hyeri shakes her head. She is done with their teasing. She comes to wait Jaehyun in front of the hospital. Then she sees his car stops in front of the building, she walks towards it and gets in.

"Did you wait so long? Sorry there's a traffic jam on the way." As she's in the car, Jaehyun apologizes for making her wait.

"Nope! I just finished my training too plus I'm the one who should apologize for making you wait for me till my shift ends."

"So what do you want to eat?" Jaehyun asks and starts to engine the car.

"You choose. I'm okay with anything."

"Okay." Then he drives to his favorite restaurant. They finish eating their dinner and come back home. Hyeri takes a shower in their room and Jaehyun takes in another room.

Jaehyun finishes first and enters the room. He walks to the bed but then his eyes spot something on the nightstand. It's the couple keychain that Hyeri bought when they were on their honeymoon trip. She hasn't give it to him yet. He picks it up and looks at it. Hyeri has just finished her night routine, comes out and sees her husband is looking at the keychain.

"It- it's for you." She tells him

"For me?" He turns to see her

"Well I saw it's cute when I visited a shop on the island so I decided to buy for us." She says and walks to the bed ready to sleep.

"My wife is so sweet." He teases her and turns to look at the keychain back. A smile creeps on his face. He keeps the keychain on the nightstand back before turns off the light and gets on the bed with his wife.

"Oh right I also have a gift for you too." He says and makes Hyeri turns to his side. The light is turned off so she can't see his face clearly then he kisses her check.

"You-"

"This is my gift for you."

He wraps his arms around her body and pulls her into his embrace. "Good night." He closes his eyes and drives off.

Hyeri is speechless with his action. She wants to get out from his embrace but somehow she doesn't want to. She feels good in his embrace and she doesn't want to admit that she enjoys being in his embrace. "Night!" She says softly before closing her eyes to sleep too.

A smile creeps on his face again. He tighten the hug and both of them drive off to their dreamland.

- To Be Continues

Hello my beloved readers !!!!!! I'm finally back and I have to sorry for making you wait for a long time. I just finished my IELTS exam last week and I can finally breathe again. Anyway I'm really thankful for your support and reading this book. I love you guysss so muchhhh 😭❤️

- jaehyuniee 💫