06

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock. I walk to the bathroom with a sleepy feeling. I still have not had enough sleep yet. But what to do? Even so I still have to go. I can't continue to sleep because I still have class. I take a shower and do my morning routine.

After I finish i walk downstairs and forget the fact that I don't live alone in this house anymore. My fianc is living with me too.

The house is quiet. It seems like no one is here. Is he still sleeping or already gone to work? I walk outside the house and don't see his car. He's gone to work already. He didn't even tell me a word before gone to work. He acts so cold uhh! Ohh yeah! I was still sleeping when he left. I shrug myself off then lock the house and go to university.

                                       ~~~

-Throwback To 1 Hour Ago

Jaehyun woke up early and it becomes his routine to wake up early since he has to go to work. He went to take shower and put himself on his work clothes. As everything was done he walked out from his room and about to go work but then he realized about his fiancée. He walked to stand in front her room door. He wanted to tell her that he'll go to work but he hesitated on knocking the door. Feeling afraid that she's still sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her. He put down his hand that about to knock on her door and left to work.

•Author POV•
Hyeri is in the library doing her assignment alone since Eunjo has something to do at lunchtime so she can't join her. She's busy focusing on her work not notices that someone is taking a seat in front of her. That person doesn't call her because he doesn't want to disturb her.

Hyeri has a feeling that someone is sitting in front of her so she roses her head up to see who is it. Feeling surprised to see the person who is in front of her right now. She opens her eyes wide meanwhile that person just sits and smiles at her with his beautiful smiles ever.

"Omo! Since when did you come here sunbae?" Hyeri asked Minyoung who is her sunbae in the medical school where she's studying. He's also work in the same hospital which Hyeri is training there too.

"Not too long ago." He replies with a smile.

"Sorry I didn't know." Hyeri apologizes for not noticed his presence a moment ago.

"It's fine. I saw you are busy with your work that why I don't want to disturb you."

"Hehe~ and why are you here sunbae?"

"I just come to check on something and see you here. So I come to see you incase you want to ask me anything about your assignment." He says that because every time Hyeri does her assignment she always comes to see him and asks for his help on her assignment.

"Don't try to spill the truth sunbae." Minyoung chuckles.

"And why are you here alone? Where is Eunjo?"

"She's busy so she will be back after lunch time." Hyeri replies and continue doing her assignment.

"Ahh I see." He nodded "By the way what are you doing about?" He asks looking through her paper.

"Types of medicine ."

"Need some help?"

Hyeri looks at him then smiles cutely at him which means the answer is 'Yes' she needs his help.