17

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
We're back from our honeymoon trip. As soon as we arrive at home, I quickly go to our room and get on the bed to sleep. It's lunch time already but I'm not yet hungry so I'm gonna sleep just now.

"Are you not gonna eat something? It's lunch time." Jaehyun walks into the room with our luggages. Well I was so excited to be back home and get to sleep on the soft bed that I didn't care to get my luggage with me I just ran all the way to the room. Jaehyun is being a gentle man and a good husband so yeah he carries them all the way to here.

"I'm not hungry. You can eat first imma get some sleep." I tell him as I close my eyes to sleep.

"I have to go to the company now. I will get something to eat on the way there."

"Don't you need some rest first?" I open my eyes and look at him

"There is an urgent meeting that I need to attend."

"Oh okay!"

"I'll go now. Eat something when you wake up."

"Hmm" I nod

Then he leaves to his company. I close my eyes back to sleep.

-Evening

I wake up to see it's 4 o'clock already. My stomach starts to growl because I haven't eaten anything yet. I walk to the kitchen to see if there's anything to eat or not. I open the fridge only to see some fruits. I take out an apple to eat. Well it's better than nothing. I walk to sit on the couch in the living room and watching some random shows on the tv. This is so boring. I turn off the tv as there's nothing to watch. I look at the clock it shows 4:15 PM.

"Alright! I will go to the hospital." I have been absent for a week now. I miss school and my friends. I get up from the couch and go to wash up before going to the hospital.

"Hyeri!!!!!!" As I enter the hospital, Eunjo sees me and runs to hug me.

"I miss you." I say and hug her back

"I miss you too. How was your honeymoon trip?" She releases the hug and asks me with a smirk.

"Good!" I simply answer

"Ehh What's with that?"

"Well you know I almost got killed by the robber already if Jaehyun didn't come to save me."

"What?" Eunjo is shocked after hearing what I said.

"Well I'll tell you later now let me go change my uniform first." She nods and we both walking to the staff lockers and I get to change.

"Wow you're so brave girl." Eunjo says in disbelief after I told her the whole story that happened to me on the island.

"Well I just can't stand there watching without being able to help you know."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say my beloved friend."

"Alright where are Naeun eunnie and Hayoung eunnie?"

"Emm I think maybe they're busy take care of their patients."

"Ohh okay. I bought some gifts for all of you." I take out the bracelets in my bag that I bought from the island and give one to Eunjo.

"Ayyy this is so cute." She quickly puts it on her wrist. "Thanks you Hyeri ahh~"

"You're welcome."

"Alright now let's get back to work."

"Yes let's go."

                                         ***