10

•Author POV•
Hyeri and her friends are in a barbecue restaurant . They decide to celebrate there since they all love barbecue.
"Let's cheer for Hyeri's single life is going to end soon." Hayoung takes a glass of soju and hold it up to cheer.

"Cheer!!!" Everyone hold their glasses to cheer and drink it.

"I can't believe Hyeri is the youngest here and she's getting married before us." Naeun says

"Haha yeah!" They all laugh

"Don't worry eunnie. You will be next." Eunjo says

"Ahhh no no! I don't even have a boyfriend. I guess I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life." Naeun makes a sad face.

"Hayoung eunnie should recommend Naeun eunnie one!" Hyeri says to Hayoung.

"Ahh yeah what's your type Naeun? I can recommend my boyfriend's friend to you." Hayoung asks Naeun only to earn a glare from her.

"That monkey guy? Aish no way! I won't choose him to be my boyfriend." Naeun refuses

"Why? I think he's handsome." Hayoung says

"Handsome my butt. I would rather date a real monkey is better than that monkey guy." Everyone laugh.

"I will wait and see if you're going to date him in the future or not." Hayoung smirks at Naeun.

"Aish whatever. Come on let's cheer again!" Naeun pour the soju into everyone's glass.

After a few glass of soju, Hyeri feels a bit dizzy since she's not strong with the alcohol that much. But she's still drinking it. They all continue to drink until Naeun and Hyeri pass out and sleep on the table.

Eunjo and Hayoung look at Naeun and Hyeri before looking at each other.

"Eunnie what should we do?" Eunjo asks the older. Actually Eunjo is a bit drunk too but she doesn't pass out since she doesn't drink that much like Hyeri. Because they all made Hyeri drank too much until she's in this state now.

"I don't think we can carry these two with our state like this. Cause I'm also a bit drunk too." Hayoung answers.

"Wait let me think of an idea." Eunjo starts to think of what they should do.

"Ahh I know!" An idea pops up in Eunjo's head

"What is it?" Hayoung asks

"How about this- we both will take care of Naeun eunnie. And Hyeri we will call to her fianc to pick her up since they live together." Eunjo tells Hayoung about her idea.

"Ahh great! Okay but do you have her fianc's number?"

"Wait I will check at Hyeri's phone." Eunjo takes out Hyeri's phone that's in her bag. Luckily Hyeri doesn't put any password in her phone so Eunjo can unlock her phone easily. She checks the contact and found Jaehyun name.

"Here is his number. I'll call now." Hayoung makes an 'Okay' sign and lets Eunjo calls to Jaehyun.

After a few second, Jaehyun picks up.