02

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
My class ended early today. I prepare my stuff into my bag as I realize that I have to go home at 4. I take out my phone from my bag to see the time and thanks god it is 3:30PM. I quickly get up from my seat and bid a goodbye to Eunjo.

"I have to go home today so I will leave first." I told her.

"Okay see ya tomorrow! Bye!" She waved  at me and I waved back.

I run quickly to the bus stop. Actually I'm not afraid that I'll be late on the time that my mom set up for me but I miss my parents and want to see them so much that why I have to run like this.

I try to catch up my breath as I arrive at the bus stop. If I do this for twice times more, I will end up pass out on the road. No kidding I'm really tired!

The bus comes and I get on it. I find an empty seat and go to sit there. My phone is ringing. I take it out and quickly answer the call from my mom.

"Hi mom!"

"Hi sweetie! Where are you now?"

"I'm on the bus. I will arrive soon mom." I told her as I knew that she wanted me to come home as soon as possible.

"Okay see you soon!"

"Ne"

After a moment, I arrive at my stop. I get out the bus and walk to my house. It's been 3 months nah no it's 4 months now that I haven't come here. I ring on the bell of my house. A minute later my mom comes to open the door for me.

"Mommy!!!!" I shouted and went to hug her tightly.

"Welcome home honey!!" She hugged me back.

"I miss you so much." I told her as we released the hug.

"So am I." She said and kissed my cheek. "Come in first!" We enter the house and go to sit in the living room. There I see my dad. I quickly run to hug him.

"Hello my beloved daughter." He hugged me back.

"I miss you so much daddy." I pouted.

"Woah my daughter has grown up well." He said as he spins me around to check my body.

"You're still the same dad."

"Okay stop playing right now honey. We have to be hurried." Mom said and make us stop.

"Hurry? Are we going somewhere?" I asked them.

"Yes. We are going to have dinner at our friend's house." Mom told. Friend's house? Is there something they have to discuss about their business matters again? Uhh this is so boring why do they bring me there too???

"Are you going there to discuss something?" I asked again because I want to know if I have any excuse for not to be there with them.

"Yep! We have to discuss about something Important." She emphasized the word important that makes me become more curious.

"Ahh I see." I nodded

"You will know when we are there sweetie. But you have to promise me first." She told me as I look at her. Promise? What?

"Promise about what?" I asked her.

"No matter what happens when we arrive there you have to stay calm. Always remember that everything mom and dad do are want you to be the best." She said and patted my hair. I nodded slowly even though there are many things in my head that I don't understand and want to ask her but I can't.

"Okay go to take shower now! We will go to my friend's house soon. And please wear something nice."

"Arraso!" I got up from the couch and went to take shower.