08

•Author POV•
It has been three weeks already since Jaehyun and Hyeri are living together. Her parents are with them sometimes but mostly they are busy traveling with their business partners so only Jaehyun and Hyeri who are at home all the times. In these three weeks Jaehyun and Hyeri have become more close yet they both always having a fight. (A/N: tom and jerry huhu) Hyeri doesn't understand about her fianc at all.  Sometimes he acts cold then he can turn into his playful side that always like to tease or mess up with her.

One month is so fast, only a week left before their marriage happens. Today they both have to go the boutique to tryout their wedding clothes. As they arrive at the boutique, Jaehyun and Hyeri are told to go inside the rooms to tryout their dress and tuxedo.

Hyeri is in the room with two workers there to help her put on her dress. As for Jaehyun, he just changes his clothes to tuxedo then comes out from first.

 As for Jaehyun, he just changes his clothes to tuxedo then comes out from first

"Omo! My son looks so handsome." His mom compliments him.

"My son in law is so handsome." Hyeri's mom smiles at him.

"Thanks you." Jaehyun bows thanks to the older.

"Ahh yeah Jaehyun goes to take the picture first. Hyeri will come out soon." His mom tell him to go and take the picture in his groom tuxedo for his wedding day. Jaehyun nods and walks to the place where the shop prepares for them to take the picture. 

Later on the room door opens, reveal a girl in her white bride's gown . Hyeri walks out from the room and walks slowly towards her mom and Jaehyun's mom. The olders are widen their eyes when they saw her in that dress. She looks so beautiful.

"Wow Hyeri dear! You looks so beautiful

"Wow Hyeri dear! You looks so beautiful." Her mom walks to hug her.

"You look so beautiful Hyeri ahh! I bet Jaehyun will fall for you seeing you in this dress." Jaehyun's mom says make Hyeri blushes. The olders laugh at her reaction.

"Ohh come on let's go to take the picture. Jaehyun is waiting." Her mom tells her. Hyeri walks to the photo section with the other two workers walks behind her helping her holding her dress at the back for her easy to walk.

Jaehyun who is doing the pose for the shoot, stops posing and looks at the girl his fiancé who is walking towards here. He admits that she's so beautiful. The photographer tells Hyeri to stand near Jaehyun. They will take the couple photos first and after that it will be Hyeri's turn to take pictures alone and Jaehyun already finishes taking his.

Hyeri walks to stand near Jaehyun. She's also amazed with how handsome he is in this suit. The photographer tells Jaehyun to put his arms on Hyeri's waist and Hyeri puts her arms on his shoulders. Hyeri is hesitant to put her arms on his shoulders.

"If you don't want this to take long time just do what they tell you to do so that we can finish it faster." Jaehyun leans to whisper in her ear. Hyeri sigh before do what she has told.

"Great! Please look at the camera and smile." The photos says. Hyeri forces herself to smile while Jaehyun just lets out his normal smile which showing his dimples.

"Perfect!" The photographer says before taking the photo.

"One more! Please lean your heads on each other's."

Hyeri closes her eyes while leaning on Jaehyun's head. Jaehyun chuckles at her. She seems nervous for doing this.

"Okay great! Change the pose. Can the groom kiss the bride?" The photographer asks. Hyeri is surprise with the question. She turns to look at Jaehyun only to see he smiles at her teasingly. "Okay!" Jaehyun replies to the photographer and turns to kiss Hyeri's cheek.

"Yess nice." The photographer says.

"Alright done. The groom can go back and change your clothe. And the bride please stays here for the individual shoot."

Hyeri glares at Jaehyun who just kissed her without her permission while Jaehyun just acts like nothing happens.

"Hey don't stare at me like that." Jaehyun tells her

"Who told you that you can kiss me?" Hyeri asks

"Aww is it wrong to kiss my fiancée?" Jaehyun playfully asks her back.

"You-"

"Are you ready Miss?" Hyeri's words is cut by the photographer.

"Hurry and go to take your photo my fiancé." Jaehyun tells her before goes back to change his clothe.

"Geez!" Hyeri takes a glare at Jaehyun one last time before walking to take her pictures.

After they both done taking the photo and already changed back to their clothes they leave the boutique. Their moms have to go shopping to buy more stuff for the wedding so they left Jaehyun and Hyeri together.

"Where do you go after this?" Jaehyun asks

"I'm going back to school." Hyeri replies

"Okay I'll drive you there."

"Thanks for your kindness but No thanks. I can go back by myself." Hyeri rejects his offer then calls a taxi to ride back to her school.

"Okay up to you then." Jaehyun shrugs then walks to take his car at the parking lot and drives to his company.

"Psh!"

- To Be Continues

____________________________________
Yayyyyy finally I updated another chapter Uwu!!
Hope you enjoy this chapter ~~
Have a great day everyone ❤️
- jaehyuniee 💫