13

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
Right now I'm on the plane with my so called husband. We're going for a honeymoon trip to the island for 3 days. I don't know what's the name of the island that I'm going to yet. Because everything is planned by our parents and we just do by what they planned for us.

The plane landed on our destination. I take out my luggage with a help from Jaehyun. We leave the airport and get into the car that is sent from the resort which we stay in during the trip here.

We arrive at the resort. It called Pearl Island Resort. (AN: the resort's name is just made up by my imagination. I don't know whether it has in reality or not hehe.)

Wow it's so big and has a nice atmosphere. The resort staff comes to help us carrying our luggages. We walk to the receptionist to get the room.

"Welcome to Pearl Island Resort!" The receptionist greets us with a smile and I reply back.

"Hello! We're here to get a room." Jaehyun speaks

"Have you made a reservation for the room or not sir?"

"Yes! Jung Jaehyun."

"Okay please wait a minute. I will check for you."

"Okay!" Jaehyun nods. I just stand there playing with my fingers while waiting for them to check out the room.

"Ahh here! Your room number is 206. Here is the keycard for your room and our staff will send you there." Jaehyun gets the keycard from the receptionist and thanks to her.

Our room is so big and beautiful. It's has a private pool and it's near the beach. I can see the beach and the nature around the island. I enter the bedroom and throw myself on the bed. The bedsheet is so soft which makes me want to sleep on it forever. I close my eyes ignoring Jaehyun's words and sleep. I'm so tired because I didn't get to sleep on the plane.

•Author POV•
"Yah! You should go to take shower first." Jaehyun says to his wife but seem like she doesn't hear it. She's already in her dreamland.

Jaehyun shakes his head doesn't know what to say because she falls asleep already. He goes to the bathroom to take the shower.

                                           - - -
Hyeri wakes up at the noon time already. She gets up from the bed to see that Jaehyun isn't in the room. She shrugs and walks to take the shower in the bathroom.

After taking a long shower and put on new clothes, Hyeri walks out from the room. There she sees Jaehyun is sitting on the swimming lounge chair near the pool with a laptop on his lap probably working.

She walks to him and sits on the seat next to him.
"What are you doing?" She asks trying to see what's on his laptop's screen.

"Woke up already?" Jaehyun stops doings his work and turns to ask his wife.

"Hmm!" Hyeri nods.

"Okay then let's go." Jaehyun closes his laptop and gets up from the chair.

"Where are we going?" Hyeri asks

"To have dinner. Don't you see it's 6PM already! You slept for almost a half of the day already and you didn't have lunch. Aren't you hungry?"

"Ahh yeah! I forgot that I haven't had lunch yet. My stomach starts growling now." She pats her stomach and pouts. Jaehyun looks at her and chuckles.

"Wait here! I'm going to keep the laptop first." Jaehyun tells her and walks in the room to put his laptop then comes out.

"Hurry up !! My stomach growls so loud nowww." Hyeri shouts.