03

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
"Marriage?" I was so shocked. Did I hear it wrong? How could my parents do this to me? How could they let me marry with a man who I've just met today?

"Yes. We've discussed about this matter for such a long time dear." Mom told me and put her hand on mine.

"How come I don't know about this?" Jaehyun who has surprised about this matter like me asking everyone.

"Don't you think it's too early? We've just met each other today." I said

"I know but you guys can develop your feelings towards each other later after you married." Jaehyun's mom said and I can only let out a sigh.

                                         ~~~
[Hyeri's House]
Hyeri is sitting on the edge of her bed in her room. She's in a deep thought, thinking of what happened at the dinner at Jaehyun's house.
*knock* *knock* Someone knocks on her door.

"Can I come in ?" It's her mom.

"Yes you can mom." Hyeri answer.

Her mom opens the door and enters the room then closes the door back. She walks to sit near Hyeri on her bed.

"I know it's too early for you darling. But I hope you can do it. It's good for our family's business and also you. Remember what I've told you?" She asked her daughter. Hyeri said nothing but nodded.

"Jaehyun is a good man. Mom and dad trust him that why we dare to let you marry with him."

"I have no choice right?" Hyeri asked her mom in tear.

"It is the best thing that we have prepared for you honey." She hugged her daughter.

"If it makes you and dad happy then I will do it." Hyeri said and looked up at her mom's face.

"Thanks you so much dear." Her mom kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry I promise you will have a good future with him." Hyeri smiles even inside herself it hurts her feelings.

♥ Jaehyun POV ♥
After end of discussion my parents friends' family went back to their house. Now there's only me, my brother and my parents in the house. I excused myself then walked out from the dining room to my room. I sit on the chair in front of my work table. I lean my head on the top of the chair and think about the marriage. My parents already prepared this marriage and I think there's no way for me not to accept it. I'm in a deep thought until the door of my room opens.

Jeno enters my room and sit on the couch. I look at him at him with 'what are you doing here?' look.

"Hyung!" He called me while his eyes are staring straight into mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked back while picking some documents to checkout.

"How is your feeling right now?" I put down the paperwork and look up at him.

"I mean are you okay after knowing about the marriage that mom and dad have prepared for you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged

"Seriously hyung? I want to know whether you agree or not about this matter?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I know you well hyung. You're my brother if you don't like this marriage just tell mom the truth. You don't have to agree with them if it makes yourself feel unhappy." Jeno said concerning. He knows me well and I'm glad I have a brother who cares and loves me but I don't have a choice.

"Thanks you for your concerning but I think no matter what this marriage will be happened for sure."

"How are you sure about it?"

"Our parents and Song family has such a good interaction with each and I can see how much mom and dad want me to marry to their friends' daughter. Maybe it's the good choice to make our business becomes more better if we become ones."

"Well it's good for our family business but it's not good for you." I remain in silence.

"But hyung what do you think of Hyeri noona?"

"And what do think of her?" I asked back

"Well she's beautiful and kind. I can see from her appearance that she has a good personality maybe you two will have a happy life together after your marriage." Wow my brother is good at judging people.

"You're good at judging people huh."

"I just said what I saw." I just nodded.

"Well gotta go now. Have a good sleep hyung."

"You too." Then he left my room.

I sighed and continued doing my work. Maybe it's not too bad to marry with her. Jeno's thought is the same as mine. She has a good personality but I know both her and I don't like this arrange marriage.

-To Be Continues

- jaehyuniee 💫