14

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I wake up a bit early because I have my plan for today already but I don't see Jaehyun in the room. Talking about him makes me think of last night. It's such a relief that he didn't do anything to me more than just hugging me.

"But why do I bring this up again?" I shake my head before get up from the bed and head to the bathroom to take shower.

"Are you done?" As when I get out from the bathroom I jump in shocked upon hearing Jaehyun's voice.

"You scared me!" I put my hand on my chest and glare at him.

"Oh really? I didn't mean it. Sorry." He tries to sound like he didn't really mean it but deep inside I know he's making fun of me.

"Psh!" I walk past him to comb my hair and do my morning skincare routine.

"When you're done we will go to have breakfast together. I will wait outside." I don't say anything and continue doing what I'm doing until I finish. I walk to take my phone and my small purse then keep them in my pocket luckily my pocket is big enough to store my purse because I don't like carrying it while walking around. I look around the room to see if I have all the stuffs I need yet then my eyes spots on the hat that I bought from Seoul. I walk to take it and put on my head then I grab the keycard on the nightstand and quickly leave the room. I lock the door and gives the keycard to Jaehyun.

"You keep it." I tell him. He doesn't say anything but takes it from me and put in his pocket. Then we walk to have our breakfast at the restaurant in the resort.

                                           ***
"So hyung when will we go to that place?" Haechan asks Taeyong who is busy staring at his phone reading something seems like an important thing.

NCT members are gathering at NCT house in the underground room which is their secret place for work. They are discussing about their case which is about to solve soon.

"Today." Shortly reply by Taeyong.

"Okay! Wait what! Today?" Haechan widens his eyes.

"Yes! Is there any problem?" Taeyong closes his phone then turns to look at Haechan.

"Uhh.. no! No problem." Even he says no but deep inside he's worried.

"You don't have to worry Haechan!" Taeil knows that he's worried by looking at his eyes but he tells his dongsaeng not to worry because this is not a big deal.

"This is not a serious matter that we have to worry. We just go to his place to collect more evidence of this case." Johnny says. It's right this is just an easy task for them. There are more task harder than this ten times they also have faced it already and this is just a warmup exercise for them.

"But if today is our day, we can arrest him." Taeyong smirks and everyone is looking at him with a question mark on their heads.

"What do you mean?" Jungwoo asks

"Our spy just sent me a message saying that there will be a drug dealing tonight. For the location he will send it later." Taeyong tells everyone.

"So which means we have to be ready for tonight?" Jaemin asks Taeyong.

"Well yeah we have to be ready for all the time but I can't say that their leader will show up tonight or not."

"Should we tell Jaehyun hyung about this?" Mark asks

"I already sent him an email but he hasn't seen it yet." Taeyong says