07

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
We enter the restaurant and walk into the vip room. My parents, Jaehyun's parents and his younger brother are in that room. They are discussing about the business matter and stop when they see us walk into the room. We greet them and take a seat. Jaehyun and I sit next to each other on my parents side while his parents and his brother sit in front of us.

Then Jaehyun's dad tells the waiter to serve the food and we start eating.

"So how was your first day at our house, Jaehyun?" While we are eating, my mom suddenly asks Jaehyun a question.

"It's good, auntie." Jaehyun replies.

"Ahh I'm glad to hear that. If you need anything just tell us or Hyeri." Mom tells

"Thanks auntie. But I think everything in the room is already enough I don't need anything else." Jaehyun tells my mom politely.

"Okay then." Mom smiles.

"Emm I think right now we should talk about our kids' wedding." Jaehyun's dad speaks up. I look up and turn to Jaehyun only to see he keeps his mouth shuts and not saying anything. Am I going to marry with him for real?

"Ahh yeah that's right." My dad exclaims.

"I already picked the date. It's on next month. It's a good month for wedding. What do you guys think?" Jaehyun's mom asks.

"This is too fast!" I forget myself and say it out. "Emm sorry. But still auntie this is really fast we just get to know each other." I quickly bow apologize to her.

"But I don't think it's fast. Hyeri whether it's fast or slow you both are going to marry anyway so I think it's good. Plus next month your dad and I won't have any business trip so yeah next month is Perfect." My mom explains.

"Yeah I agree with that. Plus we let Jaehyun moves to live with you because we want you two to get along with each other well before your marriage. So please enjoy these times together dears." My dad also agrees. So yeah it's the end of me.

"So Jaehyun what do you think about it?" His dad asks. He's been in silence for a while.

"It's up to y'all." Jaehyun says.

"Okay then so your marriage will be on next month. I and Hyeri's mom will prepare for everything so you two don't have to worry about that just use spend your times together to know each other more." Jaehyun's mom tells us.

~~~
•Author POV•
After the dinner ends they all bid goodbye and come back to their house. Hyeri is in a car with Jaehyun while her parents are in their car. At first Hyeri was about to go in their car but her mom told her to go with Jaehyun.

In the car there's silence no one talks. Jaehyun focuses on his driving while Hyeri watches the view outside from the window. She still doesn't understand why Jaehyun didn't protest anything while they were talking about marriage. He doesn't like the marriage right? But why didn't he tell his mom about this? She can't stay still so she decides to ask him. She turns her head to him.

"I don't understand why didn't you say anything about the marriage when our parents talked earlier?" She states.

Jaehyun looks at her then back to the road. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean you don't like the idea of us getting married right? this happens too soon and why don't you say anything or tell your mom to delay it?" She asks

Jaehyun stops the car at the red traffic light and turns to look at her. "You already known the reason why it has to be on next month right?" Jaehyun asks

"Yes." She nods

"So what do you want me to say?" He asks

"Ugh because I think you might have some reason to hold on the marriage." Hyeri says

"Well sorry then I don't have any excuse about that." Jaehyun shrugs.

"So you agree with everything even though you don't want to marry me?" She asks

"Yeah! But not sure maybe I can change my feeling later who knows? and what if you fall for me later?" Jaehyun teases her.

"Ayyy no way. That not gonna happens." Hyeri refuses

"Well it can happen."

"I say NO!" Hyeri says firmly

"Well let's see I can make you fall for me and love me." Jaehyun smirks before starts driving the car.

"Aish you!" Hyeri pisses off and turns her head back to the window.

Jaehyun secretly laughs inside.

"I think it's not bad at all to marry you." He thinks

- To Be Continues

____________________________________
Hello my beloved readers I'm back!!!
I'm sorry for this short chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter more better than this one cause I think this chapter is not good enough since I have no idea to write about in this chapter. I'm sorry for taking long time to update but I'll try my best. Thanks for supporting this story.

Stay healthy and take care of yourself. Love y'all ❤️

- jaehyuniee 💫