05

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted out loud but then there's something holding me back... a hand! I feel a hand wrapped around my waist prevent me from falling. I looked up to see who's that and I widened my eyes. It's.... it's Jung Jaehyun!!! The man who's soon to be my husband. And why is he here? What's he doing here? I don't know how long I've been staring into his eyes until he pulled me to stand on the floor properly makes sure I won't fall back. He realizes that his hand is wrapping around my waist so he quickly releases it and takes 2 steps back. I manage myself to be normal.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He looks up at me and said "I'm moving to live here."

Wait. What? Did I hear it wrong? He's moving to live here? In my house? I bet this might be our parents idea to put the two of us stay here together. Ahhh my head. It hurts..

"Wh.. what do you mean by moving to live here?" I'm a bit shocked.

"Didn't your parents tell you anything?"

"Nope. They didn't tell or say anything about your moving into this house." I shook my head.

"Oh!" This is the only thing he said.

"Wait! I'll call my mom." I need to sort things out. I need to call my mom and ask her to explain me everything about this. I quickly run to downstairs and take out my phone from my bag that I put in the living room. I dialed my mom's phone number and waiting impatiently for her to pick up.

"Hi sweet-."

"Mommmm What is this??" I cut my mom off not letting her to finish her sentence.

"Chill girl. Tell mom what's wrong?"

"Uhh mom why don't you tell me that Jaehyun is moving to live in our house? Is this the reason you told me to live here too?" I asked

"Okay first of all let calm yourself down first." She said and I take a deep breath.

"The reason why Jaehyun moves to live in our house is ours idea. Because we know that you two don't know each other well yet so we want you two to live together and get to know each other more before you marry him."

"I know you're not agree with this idea that why we haven't told you yet. We want to talk to you in person when we arrive at Seoul but Jung family just called to inform me that they already let Jaehyun moves here today."

"Please Hyeri!! I know you don't like this idea but it's the best way to make you getting to know him better." Mom begged me. I have no choice again.

"Okay if that what you guys want I will just agree with it." I said

"My baby is the best. Now goodnight I will see you tomorrow." Then she hang up the phone.

I put my phone down on the table and stare blankly. What to do!! I have to live in this house with him.

I get up from the couch and walk to my room. I take shower then turn into my sleeping outfit. Ohh I forgot to ask Jaehyun whether he has his dinner yet. I'm not that bad to let my soon to be husband starving and not doing anything okay. I walk out from my room and decide to go and ask him in his room. He stays in the guest room that next to my room. I walk to knock on the door.

"Come in." I open the door and see he's busy working on his computer. I enter the room slowly. He stops doing his work and turn to look at me.

"What do you need?" He asked

"Err I just come to ask you if you done having your dinner yet? Do you need me to cook for you?" Wut? Omgg stupid me. I shouldn't tell him that I'll cook for him. I mean. Y'all should know that I'm really bad at cooking. A terrible one.

"No thanks. I already had it." Thanks god. He's done having it. If not I don't really know what to do what to cook for him.

"Okay. Continue your work I won't disturb you." He just nodded. And I leave his room. Duh how cold he is. I'm back in my room. Today I'm so tired. Tired of studying, working and this stupid arrange marriage. I just lay on my bed and close my eyes to sleep.

♥ Jaehyun POV ♥
"Urn...!! So tiresome" I stretch my hand after finishing my works. I look at the time and shows 11pm already. I check my email but don't see anything. I quickly grab my phone and call to Mark.

"Sup hyung!"

"Did you send me the information I've told you to send yet?" I asked while my hand scroll down to check the notification.

"Ohh sh*t I forgot hyung."

"Aish! Send it to me now."

"Okay okay hyung! I'll send it to you now." I hung up the phone and second later the information has sent to my email. I click on it and read them carefully.

It's already 1am. I go downstairs to drink some water. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge to get the water. I pour the water into the glass and drink it. Then I go back to my room.

I can't believe I have kicked out from my house. To think of what happened earlier I really don't know what to say.

-flashback

I just finished my work at the company and drove back to my house. As I was about to enter the house I saw my luggages are in front of the door.

"What are these?" I said to myself then I saw my mom walked to me while smiling. I could say that smile was not gonna be a good one.

"These are your belongings son. And you're gonna move out from this house." What? What kind of prank was this?

"Stop the prank already mom!"

"No it's not a prank son! I'm being serious."

"And why do you want me to move from this house? And where do you want me to go?"

"Listen son! You know you're getting married soon and after that you have to leave this house and live with your wife but we want you both to get close to each other before you get married that why we let you two to live together from now on and start from today." Mom said clearly.

"Mom!"

"You have no excuse son!"

"Ohh here is the address of the Song family's house. Drive there safely." Mom handed me the note of the address.

"Mr.Kim!! Come here and help my son put his luggages in his car." Mom called out Mr.Kim who is her driver to help me with my luggages.

"Bye son!" She pecked my cheek and entered the house quickly. I didn't even have a chance to say anything. I sighed and hopped in my car.

-end of flashback

I shake my head unbelievable. I don't know what will happen next after I get married.

-To Be Continues

- jaehyuniee 💫