Prologue

It's very dark at night. There are not many cars on the road. Silence is filled up in the city.

*bang! bang!* sound of the guns are heard in the outside of the city. A group of gangs are chasing a man. A man is running so fast on a hallway with his hand is holding a gun to shoot them back. While running he sees a small block way in the hallway. He quickly run into and hides himself there. Since it is dark so the group of gangs don't seem to notice it. They run pass to another way.

A man sighs in relief. He stays there for a while until the gangs are gone far away. He stands up and walks out from that block. He makes his way out of the hallway and call for a taxi.

He lets the taxi driver drops him off in front of a house. He types in password and a door opens. He enters the house and sees no one there. He walks pass to a ground door and types in the password. A door opens and reveals seven guys in there. Actually this place is not only a house but also a place where is for NCT to work here. NCT is a name of a popular detective group in Korea. Some of their members are not Korean and no one know them. They never show their identities in public. They only work for their cases in secret.

"Hyung, you're back!" Jaemin sees his hyung enters their working room. He gets up from a couch and run to see his hyung.

"Are you okay? Do you get hurt anywhere?" Jaemin comes and check up his hyung's body. Jaehyun lets out a chuckle. He never knows that his dongsaeng is a caring person like this.

"I'm okay. I don't get hurt." Jaehyun replied making everyone sigh in relief.

"How was it? Do you get any information?" Taeil asked

"Not much! I accidentally made a mistake while overheard them talking. They know and let their gangs chased me." Jaehyun replied making his way to sit on the couch.

"Next time you should be more careful than this." Johnny told. Jaehyun just nodded.

"I have to go now. Tomorrow I have an early meeting at the company." Jaehyun gets up from the couch and bids a goodbye to everyone there.

"Rest well!!" They told him.

Jaehyun leaves the ground room and go upstairs to his room in this house and changes into his casual working suit. After he done changing, he walks to his car which he has parked in front of the house since this evening. He drives to his house. A house which he and his parents live in.

- jaehyuniee 💫