I gulp as he glares at me and I give him my best smile, "I'm sorry?"

He shakes his head, "Not working."

I bite my lip and bat my eyelashes, "I'll be the best...friend of your fiance and future wife ever if you don't come after me."

He narrows his eyes and takes a step forward as I take a step back, "Not working Emerson."

I take my chances and run, but I'm not fast enough. He catches me by the pool and carries me to the edge, "I'm going to guess you were trying to not get your hair wet."

I hit his back, "Jude put me down!"

"What are you going to do if I don't? Avery isn't going to be mad at me for this."

"Jude put me down! Please!"

I gulp at the thought of being thrown into the water and I met Christian's gaze, pleading with him with my eyes. Coraline touches his shoulder and says something to him as Jude continues to tease me. He looks up and starts walking over as he says, "Jude put her down."

"Oh come on, I'm just teasing her."

"Jude she's not messing around, put her down. Now."

Jude seems to realize my panicked state and sets me down in front of him, I practically fall into him, he hugs me tightly, "Shit Em. I'm sorry."

He pulls back and Christian pulls me into his arms, cupping my face he murmurs, "What did she do Em?"

I hold back a sob and say, "Do you see the bars for the tent?" He nods silently and I say, "Suspension." 

His eyes widen and he lightly traces the bandages still covering my skin, "Em I'm sorry."

I shake my head, "I didn't know that was going to happen. I didn't know I was going to freak out."

Jude clears his throat, when I look up he says, "I'm sorry Emerson, I never would have done that if I'd known."

I shake my head and step back from Christian to hug Jude, "It's okay, I didn't even know." 

Jude kisses my forehead and cups my face, "Are you okay for the pool?"

I nod, "I can swim."

He smiles slightly, "So I can kick your ass in some volleyball?"

I grin, "I'm good at volleyball, you have no chance."

He rolls his eyes, "Oh please."

Coraline sighs, "Actually she was on the volleyball team at school. She's going to kick your ass." 

Christian wraps his arms around me and says, "You want to get in?"

I nod and he leads me over to the steps, "You get in with your sister, Jude and I will hook the net up."

"If memory serves correctly it needs held on the bottom and the top. So go on."

A few minutes later it's set up, I pull Christian onto my side and he stands behind me in the water, "Hmm it's going to be hard to concentrate with you practically naked."

"Ditto buddy." 

I serve first and Jude dives for it, when it sails over Christian slams it back. Coraline misses it and goes under. I laugh and Christian chuckles, when she comes back up he says, "You okay?" with a cheeky grin.

She looks at Jude and Jude shrugs, "Christian and I played at home. He's competitive. Hence the business he owns."

I can't help but laugh. After about a half hour of volleyball the guys take down the net and my brother and his girl come outside. I scrunch up my nose and Coraline does the same, except she shouts, "I hope you showered!"