Chapter 30

As we both dry off from a quick shower he says, "Your clothes from last time are here if you want. them. They're hanging in my closet."

I think we both get dressed in record time. And when he goes to open the door I gulp, he notices my hesitaton and cups my chin, "Baby it's just my mom. You've met her before."

I give him a sour look, "Yes, at work. As your secretary."

He brushes his nose against mine, "And she probably already assumed we were sleeping together. She kept questioning me about you. She even asked Jude and Matea about you. You have nothing to worry about. She'll probably sigh in relief when she realizes it is you."

I smirk, "You sure she won't be sighing in relief because she knows it's a woman coming out of your room and not a man?"

He smirks and chuckles, "I bet you're probably right. I guess I should have answered that question at the interview."

I nip at his jaw, "It's not too late."

His arms wrap around my waist and he kisses me gently, "It's going to be fine okay? I'll be right next to you."

I bury my face into his chest and he lifts me up off the ground, "Come on," he chuckles.

I feel him walking and opening the door, I squeal, "Christian put me down!"

He nuzzles my neck and shakes his head, "Nope."

As we pass through the living room he kisses my cheek and murmurs, "Just relax for me baby girl."

When we walk into the kitchen we're nose to nose and he kisses me gently as he sets me down, he gives me an, 'It's all okay,' look as he sets me down and then looks up with a fake surprised look on his face, "Uh good morning mom."

I turn to look at her and she smirks, "I knew it."

He rolls his eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to peek at whatever you got Matea for her birthday...but apparently it's in your room."

His frowns, "Oh yeah. I got her some concert tickets she wanted. She doesn't know about them though."

"Well I don't know what to get her."

Christian smirks, "You always wait until last minute for her."

She shrugs and looks at me, "What does a nineteen year old girl want for her birthday?"

I frown, "Well...at that age I had everything...clothes are usually a good option. Maybe even a t-shirt for whatever band the tickets are for."

She nods, "That's a good idea...Hmmm...I'll have to get going. You know dinner is at six right?"

He nods, "Yes mom."

"And Matea is having her new boyfriend...Channing over."

Christian rolls his eyes, "Yeah...I've met him."

She smiles, "He's quite the charmer."

I smirk and shake my head, "I don't think Christian see's him in that light."

She glances at Christian who looks unhappy about it and says, "Well you better be nice to him. He's a good young man."

"Good my ass," he mutters.

I elbow him and he sighs, "I'll behave. Jude is coming right?"

"Yes, and he's bringing along his girlfriend Avery," she glances at me, "I'm quite impressed with that young lady. Honestly I've heard some not so good things about her, but she has a good attitude."