Chapter 61 Part I

As we take the elevator up to the top floor for dinner at Orchid, just one of Christian's restaurants. His fingers graze my thigh through the slit of my dress and he nips at my ear.

"Would you like to play Miss. Sinclair?" he murmurs.

I turn my head slightly and hold in a gasp as his fingers trail over my thigh and up to the waist of my panties, "That depends Mr. Clark," I whisper.

The elevator doors open and the group of men on the elevator step out. A couple, and two women remain. Christian grins into my neck and moves my hair over to my other shoulder, blocking my face from view of the others. His breath is hot on my neck, and as his fingers tug on my panties I feel something cold in his palm.

At once I realize what they are, "Here?" I say almost too loudly.

He pinches my waist, "We have two stops before our floor. No one can see what I'm going to do." I nod slightly and he places a kiss on my neck. He slides my panties to the side and murmurs, "Bend forward just a little Em...Good girl."

His arm rests across my stomach, gripping part of my dress on my right side, I rest my arm over his, tangling my fingers with his own. I hold in a gasp as I feel the cold metal against my skin.he slides the first one in. The elevator stops once again and he takes the opportunity to slide the first one in as the two women get off.

I bite down on my lip and back into Christian further, he nuzzles my neck and kisses my shoulder gently. My stomach swirls and lurches as his lips touch my skin. I withold my moan as his fingers trail over my sl!t. As soon as we come upon the next floor and the doors open he slides the second one in.

I'm practically panting by the time the doors close. He slides my panteis back over, fixes my dress and turns me around, "Suck." His eyes are hooded and dark, I take hold of his hand and suck his fingers clean. He cups my chin, "You feel okay?" I nod and he kisses me gently, licking his lips he smirks, "I'm having you for dessert." 

My breath catches in my throat as the elevator stops and the doors open, he wraps an arm around my waist and I follow him inside. A hostest, a pretty blonde smiles at Christian, "Good evening Mr. Clark."

He gives a tight smile and she leads the way to a private room.

The whole place is done in creams, golds and honey pinks. Christian pulls out my chair and once I'm seated he sits across from me. As soon as we're seated a waiter appears with a bottle of wine. He pours just a bit into Christians glass, letting Christian taste it. Once Christian nods his approval he fills the rest of Christians glass and then fills mine. He sets the bottle in the bucket of ice off the side of the table leaving us in peace.

I shift in my seat and Christian watches with a slightly amused expression, "How are you feeling?" he asks with a playful glint in his eye.

I shrug, letting my body get use to the feel of the duotone balls, "Perfectly fine Mr. Clark."

He bites his lip and takes hold of my hand, kissing the back of it, "If you get uncomfortable tell me. I have the case."

I nod silently as the waiter comes out and slides to menus onto the table. Christian dismisses him with a look and I say, "You know sometimes I forget how intimidating you are."

He raises an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

I nod and take a sip of my wine, "You honestly scared me the first time I met you."

His gaze softens and he says, "I was having a bad day if memory serves me correctly." 

"I remember. I watch you fire two people on the spot all before my interview. You're lucky I walked in at all."