Chapter 47

When I wake up Christian is placing kisses on my back. I turn to look at him and he brushes a strand of hair from my face, "You okay?"

I frown and try to feel out my body, I nod, "Yeah, just a little sore."

He frowns, "Where at baby?"

I shrug, "My legs kind of feel like jelly."

His frown deepens and he slides his hand under the covers, rubbing the muscles in my thigh. I sigh and move into his touch to which he smiles, moving his hand to my other thigh he brushes his fingers against me. I let out an involuntary moan.

He chuckles deeply, "Hmm I'm going to use those duotones on you more often Miss. Sinclair."

I give him a dirty look and stick my tongue out, "I barely got to touch you all weekend." 

He sighs, "I know beautiful. But I had to promise her so I could stay with you."

I bite my lip and bat my eyelashes, "Well we did break the rules." 

He grins infectiously, "Well I think you like breaking rules."

I shrug as I sit up, wrapping the sheet around me, "Sometimes, but maybe I like punishment just as well."

He looks at me a little surprised, "You do know that just makes me want to spank you harder right?"

I nod slightly as I bite down on my lip, "I know."

His eyes seem to darken slightly and he then says, "We better get you dressed for landing." 

I nod and he slides out of bed picking up his boxers and sliding them on before picking up my clothes and walking over to me, he pulls me up and unwraps the sheet from around my body, caressing my skin, "Beautiful."

I feel my cheeks turn pink and he chuckles as I stick my tongue out at him, "Get yourself dressed."

He raises an eyebrow at me, "You don't want my help?"

I shake my head as I slip on my panties, "No, not if you plan on making me horny again."

He pouts playfully, "But it's fun."

"Go buy a barbie."

He smirks and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me gently, "We can get showers when we get back home and then you can go see Fallon okay?"

I nod slightly and ask, "Are you going to come with me?"

He frowns, "You want me to talk about my dad."

I sigh and cup his cheek, "Christian...it's a good idea. Just please, do it sometime this week. If not for yourself, for me. You're just going to take out your anger at him out on me."

He gulps, "Emerson, I wouldn't do that."

I can't help but laugh, "Christian, that's a lie. You do things like that all the time."

He sets his jaw, "No it's not."

"You take your anger at Victoria out on anyone willing to get into bed with you."

His jaw drops, "That is not true."

"Really? What about at your parents house? After dinner, after she put her hands on you? What was that?"

His gaze turns hard, and I know that I'm going to regret this later. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up, turning and pressing me into the wall.

His voice is a growl as he says, "That was me, simply wanting to fuck you Emerson." 

I gasp only for a second before he covers my mouth with his own. Roughly he bites down on my lip, causing me to cry out and open my lips, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. I bite down on his lip but instead of backing away he groans, sliding his hands down to my hips, digging his fingers into my skin.