Chapter 48

I watch her break down and am shocked by the words that have left her mouth moments before. Her innocence. I may have been her first in many ways, but taking her true innocence had not been done by me. I stand up and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her body, pulling her from the wall of windows. 

"Come on princess," I murmur, kissing the top of her head. I pick her up and sit down on the couch with her, handing her a tissue and brushing the tears from her cheeks.

After a few minutes she collapeses against my chest and buries her face into my neck. I place a kiss on her shoulder and Fallon says, "Are you ready to talk to your dad Emerson?"

She gulps and looks up at me, "Did you really tell him it was my choice?"

I nod wiping a stray tear from her cheek, "Yes Em, because it is your choice. If you don't want Victoria in here she doesn't have to be in here, and neither do I."

"I want you here, please," she whispers.

I nod kissing the back of her hand, "Of course, you were there for me."

She clings to me as Fallon says, "There for you?"

I nod, "I saw my dad, but I'd like to wait to talk about it."

Fallon nods as his phone goes off, "Yes?"

Mr. Cooper is here sir.

"Tell Mr. Cooper and Miss. Delwood to come on in, you can head on home. See you tomorrow."

Thank you Dr. Fallon. See you tomorrow.

I look down at Emerson and watch as she plays with them hem of her shirt, I move over to the corner of the couch and pull her with me, kissing the side of her head, and down her cheek to her jaw, until I finally reach her sweet lips. She nuzzles my neck and quietly says, "I'm sorry about earlier, on the plane."

I sigh and shake my head, "That was my fault. Everything today has been my fault. I'm sorry princess."

She kisses my cheek as the door opens and then lays her head on my shoulder. I notice Fallon shake his head slightly at me with a smirk on his face. I choose to ignore it. He thought I was whipped.

When her father walks in behind Victoria he gives me a nod and frowns as he looks at Emma, "Sweetie what's wrong?" he asks.

She glances up at him but shakes her head before hiding her face in my neck, her breath is hot in my ear as she says, "I don't know if I can do this Christian."

I hug her to me tightly as whisper, "If you're uncomfortable at anytime just tug on your earlobe baby. We'll leave okay?"

She nods and I kiss her forehead. When we boh look up Dr. Fallon says, "Now I asked the two of you here because I think your relationship is effecting the relationship between Christian and Emerson."

"What about our relationship could possibly be effecting theirs?" Mr. Cooper asks.

Dr. Fallon sighs, "The fact that both Emerson and Christian have...," he pauses and looks to me for an okay, I just shrug, at this point I didn't care if it meant Emma was happy, "history with Miss. Delwood is a big problem."

"A problem for whom exactly?" her father asks.

I kiss the top of Emersons head and say, "It's a big problem for both of us. The fact that she's dealt with Victoria just as I did, I'd give anything to take that away for her."

Victoria rolls her eyes, "I've never done anything to either of you and you know it Christian."

Emerson sits up some, still leaning on me for support, glaring at Victoria, "You lying bitch."