"I'll let you know when you're done" I quick linked as I walked towards a smirking Theo.

"Man am I glad I'm not on that side of you" he chuckled.

I huffed at him and let him know to watch the warriors as I went to grab clothes.

'You have to admit their reaction was priceless'

Luna piped up, and I could feel her pride and smugness in waves from their submission.

I shook my head finding a pair of clothes I hid behind one of the trees.

I dressed and made my way back to the training fields.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucien's POV

As I sat here trying to negotiate departure time and different ways in handling the current rogue issue, I was finding it very hard not to rip Marcus' throat out.

"Marcus I think it best that I take said warriors with me for training now while you handle the rogues. If need be I'm willing to send some of my own back over while I train some of your men."

I said holding back an irritated growl.

Marcus tensed at my lack of title recognition but said nothing as he sat there in thought and when done he looked back in my direction.

"I'm not so sure Lucien, this rogue issue may last a while. How many men are you willing to spare?"  He said.

I already feel a headache coming on from his bullshit. Done with the games I cut to the chase,

" Twenty is the most you'll get Marcus, take it or leave it. I'm not in the mood for your petty games. You seem to forget that I too have a pack to run and you're wasting my time. I'll give you til tonight to decide, because with or without your men I'm leaving."

Not sparing him another look I stood up and left, mind linking my men to have everything ready to leave by tonight.

Now, to try and convince my fierce little mate to come back with me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anastasia's POV

After I dismissed the warriors for the night and gave the two imbeciles an earful I waved my goodbye to Theo and made my way home.

Aside from the fight, today went pretty good. Ugh yes now I can soak in a nice hot bath and relax.

As I neared my house I smelt him. My mouth watered and my eyes turned. Luna was pushing forward and it took a minute to rein her in.

There on my front doorstep stood my mate, Lucien.

He was already turned and evaluating me with intensity as I made my way to him.

"Lucien, lost again?" I retorted a bit too smug.

He met my gaze smirking,

" Not in the slightest Anastasia"

Chills shot down my spine as my name rolled off his tongue perfectly.

"Well what can I do you for Lucien?" 

I asked with a teasing tone as I unlocked my door loving how his eyes darkened every time I said his name.

However, before I could open the door he had his hands on my hips and his nose in my neck as he swept my hair to the side. My neck now fully exposed to him.

With the most seductive, husky tone I've ever heard, he whispered lowly into my ear,

" I have to be honest here Anastasia, do me however you'd like but when it's your turn there's no escape."

And like that my whole body lit up. I felt hot as I closed my eyes trying to keep my breathing under control as sparks lit the path his fingers drew down my arms and his nose on my neck.

"Don't resist it Ana, give in to us. Let me in love"

____________________________

Someone needs to find the thermostat because it's steaming hot in here!!! 🥵🥵 I hope you enjoyed my loves! And please don't forget to comment and vote!!!☺️🥰 Thank you 😁