Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

I chuckled nervously, "yeah, anyway, you're coming to my graduation, right?"

"I sure am!" He beamed and I nodded in reply.

"Anyway, I must be going," I smiled before hugging him and saying goodbye. I paid for my water before leaving the shop and continuing my run back home.

Once I got home, I had a shower, making sure to shave, before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel and walking into my bedroom. Naturally, I sat down on my bed in my towel, and decided to scroll through my phone.

After ten minutes, I decided on listening to some music and getting changed.

I dried my hair quickly before putting it into a bun and changing into leggings and a sweater in the meantime. Rylee and Ebony will be here around 4pm, so seeing as it is now 2:15pm, I'll have something to eat and catch up on some tv.

******

I was in the middle of watching Criminal Minds when there was a knock at the door. I turned the tv off before going to open it.

"Hey giiiiiirl," Rylee dragged before pushing past me. I rolled my eyes before greeting Ebony.

"Did you two bring make up? I forgot to mention it earlier, as I don't have a lot here," I sighed.

"Hey no worries, I brought all of mine with me" she reassured, lifting up a bag before shaking it slightly.

I laughed before replying, "cool, let's go up". I motioned up the stairs. "Oh and I really need help with an outfit, I don't really go to parties so --"

"Don't panic," Rylee interrupted. "We've got you covered " she giggled before entering my room and walking straight to my closet. She rummaged through everything, before pulling out a few items of clothing.

She held the first one up, "Oh God Ry, no fucking way!" I spat with disgust. Ebony laughed in the background as she set all her make-up, up.

Rylee rolled her eyes before holding up a black skater dress, which had diamonds (not real) around the neck. I shrugged as it was one of my favourite dresses, but didn't think it would be suitable for a party. Rylee put it down on my bed just in case.

"Ry, I don't want to over do it, but I obviously want to look really nice," I sighed and she carried on searching, until moments later.

She pulled out my black super skinny jeans, and a white peplum top. She grinned at me before placing them on the bed then pulling out a pair of black heels with a slight platform, and then walked over to my jewllery section and chose a necklace to match. I smiled at the outfit choice before getting ready.

Minutes later, I walk back into my room to find Rylee and Ebony in their outfits too.

"You look great, girls," I smiled. "Ebby, could you do my make up for me please?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes at me at the sound of my nickname for her, before nodding and grinning. I chuckled at her childishness. Ebony had already done her hair and make up, so she could help Rylee and I with ours.

After almost 40 minutes, we were finally ready. I took a step towards the mirror before taking in my appearance, and for once, I actually felt confident. I picked up my clutch before putting all essentials inside. I smiled before suggesting that we should leave, as it was nearing 6pm. We decided that I would drive and then leave my car at Harry's.

******

"There's Scott!" Rylee squealed over the music as we got inside Harry's house, before running over to him. Great, we've just arrived and already there's only Ebony and I left. We walked through to the kitchen and made ourseleves some drinks.