Chapter Seventeen

I never expected to kiss Harry tonight, but something made me want to, you know? 

After we were done in the shooting range, we headed over to play bowling, and of course, I won all three games. Harry was kinda pissed off that I kept beating him and he kept complaining that it was lack of food. Yeah, right.

"How do you have such a good aim?" Harry suddenly asked as we walked to his car.

"I guess I got it from my dad." I sighed. It's partially true, I mean, it was my dad who got me into this whole training thing, but I am not supposed to tell anyone about that. Harry nodded with understanding.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked opening the passenger door before looking over to me and smiling. I nodded before sliding in and putting my seat belt on. Harry quickly jogged round to the driver's side before sliding in too and shutting the door closed. "Good, I know just the place." He said before starting the engine of the car. We pulled out of the parking lot in complete silence, but it was comfortable, fortunately.

About a minute or two later, Harry spoke. "You purposely missed the target so you could kiss me, didn't you?" He smirked, quickly glancing over to me. I fumbled with my hands as I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I'm almost certain that my face was bright red right now. Harry chuckled as I opened my mouth to speak. 

"Why would I want to kiss you?" I teased. Of course I wanted to kiss him. I thought to myself.

"Oh, come on, Sierra. Everyone wants a piece of this." He said before taking his hands of the steering wheel then pointing his thumbs at himself. The car quickly swerved.

"Harry!" I screamed before grabbing hold of the steering wheel myself and turning it to get back on track. "Grab it!" I screamed at him. He chuckled before gripping the wheel with his large hands as I moved mine away.

"Relax, love." He smiled. "You're safe with me." He said, in a hushed voice. I quickly glanced at him before adverting my gaze to the road in front.

"Everyone?" I quickly blurted out. Harry looked at me, raising his right eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"You said everyone wants a piece of you? So what, are you like, gay? Even guys want a piece of you too?"  I blurted, once again. It took me a moment to realize what I had just asked. I covered my face with my hands before sighing with embarrassment then moving them away.

"Wow, Sierra, that was smooth. No, I am not gay and I bet you've been wanting to ask me that for a long time, am I right?" He asked in joking tone, keep his eyes on the road.

I laughed before speaking. "Yeah, I have actually." 

"Well, I'm not." He said.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at a diner. In fact, it was my favourite diner around. How the hell did he guess?

"This is my favourite place to eat." Harry said before parking the car and shutting the engine off. "Is this okay for you?" He asked. I nodded in reply. We both got out of the car quickly before closing the doors.

"It's actually my favourite diner too, believe it or not." Harry smirked at my comment as we made our way to the entrance.

Once we stepped inside, I quickly scanned the diner for a place to sit. I nudged Harry with my elbow before pointing to an empty table by the window. We quickly shuffled between each table. To say the diner was busy would be an understatement, but it's pretty understandable, I mean it's the best diner in town.

We both sat down before choosing something to eat and ordering. I settled with a plain hamburger with some fries whereas Harry settled with a cheeseburger and fries.