I Don't Know What To Call This

Start from the beginning

"Cinnamon?"

"Yeah. My mom used to make it with cinnamon so I figured I'd try."

"It's really good. Thank you."

-------------------------------------------------

"Water Dagger!"

"Fury Bolt."

Emi's lightning struck the water being hurled at her, causing Kira to huff.

"Can't you at least go easy on me? Just once?"

"I am going easy on you."

"Are you kidding me? Just how much power do you have?"

"She's pretty tough, don't ya think?" Sting chimed in from his spot under the tree.

"Shut up, assole. You're sparring with her next."

"Hell no. I know enough to not--"

"It's true, Sting. You're fighting me next."

Sting paled as he pleaded with Emi to put off their fight for another day. Kira smirked at the dragon slayer and accused him of being too scared to fight. Emi crossed her arms as she looked him in the eyes.

"I won't treat you any differently when sparring just because you're my boyfriend. You will suffer just as much as the others."

"That's...that's so cold, Emi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy Breath!"

Emi jumped out of the way of Sting's attack and landed in a handstand about ten feet away from the dragon slayer. She stayed in this position and stared at Sting.

"What're you doi--"

"Where there is light, there must be shadow."

"What?"

Sting was whipped off his feet and flung at a nearby tree. He struggled to get up and hissed in pain as a branch cut his arm. He looked down in confusion and saw that there was a shadow wrapped around his ankle. The dragon slayer coughed up dust that had entered his lungs from the impact and readied himself again.

"Sword Summon: Tsuranuki!"

A small magic circle appeared to Emi's right as she pulled out a long sword. She took a stance that dared Sting to come forward.

"That's the sword that that stupid goatman from Grimoire Heart used!" Gajeel blurted.

"What's so good about a stupid sword anyway?" Natsu shouted.

"That stupid sword broke through my iron scales."

"I didn't realize," Erza stated, "that you were able to use requip magic."

"I learned it by--"

"Let me guess," Sting coughed, "you're reading a book about armor magic again?"

"Isn't it cool? It's rumored to be able to cut through dragon scales. I'm sure it won't do any real damage to dragons, but it says that a couple wizards have been able to take a couple scales off and sell them."

"So in other words, this fight is as good as over."

"Why would you say that? It hasn't even been five minutes yet."

"Your sword can cut through dragons, Emi."

Emi cancelled her requip spell and the sword disappeared. She smiled before casting a new spell.

"Wait. Why did you put it away?"

"I don't want the fight to be over yet," Emi said simply.

Sting looked at her and rolled his eyes, muttering, "I'm starting to think you like torturing me."

Emi giggled, but didn't answer.

"Holy Nova!"

"Crap."

Emi was blinded by the immense light that engulfed the field. She couldn't see the dragon slayer until the very last second when he appeared right in front of her. His hand glowed as he punched Emi's stomach. When she looked down, she saw a stigma imprinted on her stomach.

"Who would've thought you would play dirty?"

Sting smirked as he rushed at her. Emi stood perfectly still, not even bothering to break the stigma of the White Dragon Claw.

"Why aren't you trying to move?"

"I know I can't move under this spell, and I find struggling to be rather old fashioned. I will instead simply deny your stigma and continue on with the fight."

"Uh, what?"

"What the hell does that even mean?" Natsu shouted.

"Nastu," Lucy hissed, "stop yelling!"

Emi smiled as Sting continued to stare at her.

"Dispel."

The stigma immediately disappeared, allowing Emi to move freely again. Sting's eyes widened as he was kicked in the gut. Emi held Sting's arm before throwing him to the ground. Sting winced at the impact before looking up to her and asking if she was ready to call it.

"I have one more spell I wanted to try out. Would you like to see it?"

Sting struggled to sit up and looked up at her nervously.

"This won't, like, kill me or anything, will it?"

"Not too much. I can always heal you."

Sting began to sweat at the mischievous glint present in his girlfriend's eyes.

"Come on!" Kira yelled from under the tree. "I'm tired. Stop going easy on each other."

"Asteroid!"

Sting watched in wonder as boulders began to form above him. Before he could blink, the boulders had caught on fire and flew up into the air. They then came speeding down and hit the ground surrounding the dragon slayer. The dust cleared to see Sting laying down unable to move and hissing in discomfort. Emi crouched next to Sting and helped him sit up.

"Now who plays dirty?" Sting groaned.

Emi giggled before healing him and walking him over to the tree where Kira and Lector were sitting. Kira laughed at Sting before slapping him roughly on the back. The dragon slayer winced in pain, still not fully healed from the fight.

"Watch it, Water Drain."

"What did you just call me, dragon boy?"

Kira and Sting started bickering, causing Emi to walk in between them and grab their ears.

"Enough."

The two wizards immediately stopped fighting and smiled sheepishly at the white haired girl.

"Hey Erza," Mira inquired, "seems an awful lot like you with Natsu and Gray, right?"

"Now, Sting is going to treat us all to ice cream."

Sting turned to Emi in shock before complaining that he always has to buy it.

"You lost the fight," Emi reasoned, "which means you have to pay."

"Kira lost her fight! Why can't she pay?"