"Come here." He gestures me to come closer, I can't move. He lets out a sigh, engulfing me into a hug, gently caressing my hair; going down to my back and up to my hair again. "We're fine. We just need to talk and start over. Hush." He kissed the side of my head in between his words. "We are fine, and we will be fine. I promise you that."

    "Will we really be fine?"

    "We will. I love you, we'll be fine." He backs away, looking at me with love even though we're both tired already. "We aren't together for 6 years just for nothing, (Y/n). I proposed to you, we're engaged.. I asked you to be my wife, and you will be my wife. We're not ending here, we still have many years to go." He gives me warm smile, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. He gently wiped my tears, hands staying on my cheek as he just stared at me; he leaned in and gave me soft tender kiss on the lips. "I love you."

    I didn't want to go back to the living room so I stayed and did everything for him. He explained why he didn't have his ring for two months, he said he had to get it fixed; I don't know how in the hell did he break his ring.

    While I had his food heated up, he hugged me from behind and pampered my neck with kisses, giving me a few hickeys on there. He turned me around and my back hit the edge of the counter, he attacked my lips and sucked my tongue; he was supposed to eat but because of him, we were just making out in the kitchen.

    I had to pull away when he started to rub my entrance, he's hungry for food and me. He frowned and complained the moment I pulled away, I placed his food on the table and watched him eat. I leaned on him as he ate, almost falling asleep on his shoulder; this is how we're supposed to be.

    I washed the dishes for him, and just like earlier, he hugged me from behind. But this time, his hands roamed my body, touching me everywhere; I almost broke the dishes. I dropped the glass but he caught it before it hit the sink. I let out a sigh, relieved that he had caught it before it broke. He just chuckled at my expression, taking over to do the rest.

    This is how we're supposed to act, not like cats and dogs that are fighting over nothing. I love this kind of us; him singing to me, telling me sweet nothings just to make me feel loved. Laughter is better than arguments, and we both prefer having it that way, but we always clash somehow.

    I turn my head to the sound of his phone, ringing. Who's calling him this late at night?

    "Semi! I have great news, meet me tomorrow?" I immediately hang up when I heard the girl speak, who the hell? I throw his phone to the couch and it bounced, dropping to the floor. It's not broke so it's fine.

    I sat on the floor and continued doing my homework. He placed two mugs of coffee on the table, sitting beside me with his head on my shoulder. I tried to shake him off, not in the mood to be all lovey-dovey with him. He holds my chin with his fingers, making me look at him.

    "What's wrong?" I give him his phone, turning back to my textbook. "Emily's nothing to me, (Y/n). Let's not act like this, I don't want to argue with you." He wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him for me to sit in between his legs.

    "Who is she then? I've never met her before. Why does she want to meet up with you? Can I come?" I turn to him and his lips landed on mine. "Eita, answer me."

    "A band mate's girlfriend, and I don't know, and of course you can come." He connected our lips once again, and that turned into anothr make out session. He pulled away and made me finish my homework. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder, kissing my shoulder. "I love you." I smile and ruffle his hair.

    Eita had fallen asleep on my shoulder before I got to finish my homework. I didn't wake him up, he's probably very tired to just fall asleep on me. His hands are on my waist and he's still rubbing my skin with his thumb.