Epilogue {Adrienette}

Today was a special day for both Adrien and Marinette.

Today it has been a year since both of them had been together. They were going to celebrate this day with a party.

Adrien's Pov.

Adrien:"It has been a year since me and Marinette are together. It feels so amazing."

Plagg:"I know boy. This is the first time you got to someone to share all your fellings with someone."

Adrien:"Yes. Now let me get ready everyone will be here now at any moment."

Plagg:"Yeah. I hope you have camembert in the menu."

Adrien:"Yes yes."

Marinette's Pov.

Marinette:"It's been a year since me and Adrien are together and I'm really very happy that I got him as my boyfriend."

Tikki:"I know Marinette and I'm really very happy for you both."

Marinette:"Now let me get ready and go to Adrien's house. All my friends will be there."

Tikki:"Yes."

Marinette got ready to today very early. She was looking beautiful in her new gown that Adrien's father had gifted her on her birthday.

Adrien had sent a car for Marinette and her parents. From Marinette's place it took 15 minutes to reach Adrien's place.

As soon as she reached his place everyone had surrounded her to catch glimpse of her.

Marinette was like a celebrity now but she didn't like it that much. Marinette had got no choice because she is Adrien's girlfriend and she had tolerate this.

Adrien came out of the crowd and took Marinette to a private space where no one will find them and told his bodyguard to make the crowd calm down and then they would start the party.

Adrien:"Mari can you believe this it has been a year now. I just can't believe this."

Marinette:"No I can't believe this at all. It feels like we were in a relationship just yesterday but it has been a year now."

Adrien:"Yes time flies by just like anything."

Marinette:"Hmm."

Adrien:"Let's start our first love anniversary with a kiss."

Marinette:"Yep."

With just one word Adrien puts his lips on top of Marinette's. Marinette returns his kiss to him and soon Adrien trailed down kisses all over her her body that was exposed. As they both were enjoying themselves suddenly Adrien's phone rang.

Marinette:"We were enjoying so much...uhhh."

Adrien:"I thi k it must be my bodyguard. I that he's callinmg me to say that the crowd has calmed down."

Marinette:"Maybe."

Adrien answered the call and his bodyguard said to hom that the crowd had finally calmed down.

Adrien:"Mari let's go to the party place,the crowd has finally calmed down."

Marinette:"It's good to know that they finally calmed down."

Adrien and Marinette went to the pace where all their friends were there. Luka was also there with his new girlfriend Scarlett.

Alaya:"Marinette you are looking gorgeous and it has been a year that you are together with Adrien."

Marinette:"Thank you so much Alaya. I know and I'm happy that I'm with him."

Luka:"Hey! Meet Scarlett. She's the one I said to you on the phone the other day."

Marinette:"Oh she's the one. Luka you got yourself a beautiful girl. I would like to talk with her."

Luka:"Marinette dint start again. You are also with Adrien finally and I'm happy that your dream finally came true."

Marinette:"Hi I am Luka's friend Marinette. It's nice to meet you Scarlett."

Scarlett:"Oh you are Marinette. Luka talks a lot about you. Nice to meet you too."

Marinette:"Really....Luka is like my best friend so he knows everything about me."

Scarlett:"I know. I hope we can be good friends."

Marinette:"Yes we can be good friends."

Marinette and Adrien were talking to all their friends and were enjoying themselves a lot.

Nino,Alaya and the others requested both Adrien and Marinette too kiss in front of them.

Adrien:"Okay I'll do it if you all want this to happen."

Marinette:"I have also got no problem."

Adrien kissed Marinette in front of all the guests and all of them were awed after seeing it.

Soon it was evening and all the guests were going back to their homes. Marinette and Adrien also went to their room at Adrien's house.

Marinette:"Today was a great day and Luka's girlfriend is very nice. I'm sure he's happy with her."

Adrien:"Yes. I really enjoyed a lot today."

Marinette:"Do what do we do now?"

Adrien:"I got a surprise for ya. Close your eyes and don't open it until I say."

Marinette:"Okay I would do just as you say."

Marinette closed her eyes and after 3 minutes Adrien said to open it.

As soon as Marinette opened her eyes she saw Adrien on his knees with a box in his hand.

Marinette:"What is this for Adrien?"

Adrien:"I know Mari it's too early to ask for marriage but can you promise me that you will never leave me alone and will always with me?"

Marinette:"Yes I will promise you Adrien that I'll always be there with you no matter what has happened and I will also never leave you and. I love you Adrien and you mean everything to me."

Adrien:"I also love you Adrien and you are my everything and will be my everything."

With this Adrien slides the ring in Marinette's finger which was sparkling beautifully in dim lighted room.

Adrien:"Do you like the ring?"

Marinette:"Yes. It's beautiful."

And with this Marinette and Adrien promised to be with each other forever and always.

[This is the end of the epilogue of Adrienette and with this the Adrienette series end. I hope all of you enjoyed reading Adrienette. If you all liked it then don't forget to vote and comment. With this the book World Of Miraculous: Ladybug and Cat Noir ends and I enjoyed a lot writing this book.]

Love ~
Melissa