Epilogue {Lukanette}

Luka planning a surprise birthday party for Marinette. Luka had called all her friends including Adrien too.

Luka was in charge of the decoration department and on the day of her birthday Luka was very busy. Alaya and the others were responsible for dressing up Marinette. Max,Ivan and Kim was responsible was in charge of the snacks department. Nino was the DJ as usual because no body can do the DJ as well as he does. Last but not the least Adrien was responsible for the ordering and delivery of the cake.

Everyone was busy during Marinette's birthday and they had tons of work to do.

Alaya and the others went to Marinette's house to get her ready. While Adrien had went to Marinette's parents bakery to get her birthday cake.

Alaya:"Girl we are here to get you ready."

Marinette:"For what?"

Rose:"How can you forget that today you were going to Adrien's house."

Marinette:"Oh yeah now I remember."

All the girls helped Marinette to get ready. Marinette wore a nice embroidery dress with beautiful heels. Mylene helped Marinette to get her hair done and Rose with her make up.

Alaya:"Wow Marinette you are looking so beautiful today. I'm sure Adrien will be awed by your beauty."

All the others agreed to this statement.

Soon they had reached the park with Marinette blindfolded.

Marinette:"Alaya can I open my blindfold now? You know that I don't like blindfolds..."

Alaya:"Take off your blindfold now."

As soon as Marinette took her blindfold she saw the park decorated and her 2 most good friends; that is Adrien and Luka.

Adrien:"Happy Birthday Marinette. You are looking wonderful."

Luka:"Happy Birthday Marinette. You are looking like a goddess, I can't take off my eyes from you."

Marinette:"Thank you Luka and Adrien. I'm really very surprised from this. When did you guys plan this."

Nino:"This is whole Luka's idea. He called us a week ago and asked us to help to celebrate your birthday. We just helped him."

Adrien:"Yes Marinette credit goes to Luka. We just helped him."

Marinette:"Luka I'm really very grateful to you that you planned such a nice birthday party for me. I talked with you 3 days ago but got no idea about it. You are a genius planner I should say."

Luka:"I just thought of returning the favour. You had planned such a nice birthday for me. I can never forget the birthday you had planned for me."

And with this Luka kissed Marinette on her cheek.

Julieka:"It's time for the cake cutting now."

Luka:"Yes Jil."

Soon Marinette's parents came to the park with a wonderful two tier cake. The cake was very good looking very good.

Mylene and Ivan:"Marinette quickly cut the cake."

Marinette:"Yes."

Marinette had cut the cake and gave it to all her friends.

Adrien:"The cake tastes amazing."

Alaya:"Yes you are right Adrien."

Everyone enjoyed the cake and now it's time for DJ.

Nino:"Is everyone ready for the DJ."

Everyone screams "yes."

And just after everyone said yes Nino played a nice playlist that he had designed with all of Marinette's favourite song. But after playing the playlist for half an hour or so Alaya said to Nino to change the party song to romantic song.

Nino was now playing romantic songs and everyone was dancing with their nearest partners. Luka and and Marinette were partners.

They both were dancing and talking at the same time.

Marinette:"Thank you very much Luka for making my birthday special. I'll never forget this birthday which I gotta spent with you even though we are not toghther."

Luka:"Welcome Marinette. And you are the one who made my birthday special. I just thought of doing the same to you. And yes we are together don't forget that."

Marinette:"Oh yes! We are best friends who are by there sides whenever one needs you."

Luka:"Yes and I will always be by your side whenever you need me."

Marinette:"I will also be by your side whenever you need me cuz that's what best friends are for."

And they kissed each other like they were not friends but really in love with eachother.

Again the songs were changed and they started dancing to the new beats.

Overall the birthday party of Marinette which designed by Luka was a wonderful birthday party that Marinette had ever had.

Both Adrien and Luka are Marinette's good friends and who knows maybe one day Marinette will be able to confess her feelings to either Adrien or Luka.

One day Marinette will find either Luka or Adrien as her lover and they will stay in love for eternity.

[This is the end of the epilogue of Lukanette and with this Lukanette series of this book ends. I hope that all my readers enjoyed reading Lukanette and I'm very happy that my book has got over 1k reads. Thanks to all my readers. If you all loved reading this part don't forget to vote and comment.]

Bye to all my readers
- Melissa