Lukanette {Part 7}

Luka had come to Marinette's place to record a music with her. Marinette was not a good singer but still she managed to do music and she had learnt to play the guitar very well from Luka.

Marinette was tiding up her room.

Tikki:"Marinette what's all about this cleaning?"

Marinette:"Luka will come to record a music which we to will sing together and Alaya will do the video. So my room needs to look good doesn't it."

Tikki:"Huh! That's what it is."

Marinette:"Yup! Now keep quote and lemme complete my work quickly."

Suddenly Marinette's mom called her.

Sabine:"Marinette your friends are here."

Marinette:"Coming mom. Hide Tikki!"

Marinette quickly went downstairs and told her friends to come up to her room. Everything was ready there.

Alaya:"Whoa Marinette! I have never seen your room so tidy before."

Marinette:"We will make a video so I thought that my room needs to look neat and tidy and not that messy."

Alaya:"You did a good job Marinette."

As they were making preparations for the video Luka suddenly whispered

Luka:"I hope you practiced the lessons well that I taught you last week."

Marinette:"Yes Luka I have practiced well and I'm sure this video will be very nice."

Alaya:"Ready guys! We will start shooting in just 10 seconds."

Alex:"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 ready 1! Start"

Rose, Marinette and Luka started signing with Luka and Marinette on the guitar, Ivan on the drum.

As they were singing Marinette by mistakenly played a wrong tune on the guitar.

Luka:"Cut! What happened Marinette? You were playing very well. Why did you play the wrong tune."

Marinette:"I don't know. I suddenly felt very nervous and played the wrong tune."

Luka:"No problem. Come let us go to the terrace so that you can ease out a bit."

Alaya:"Yeah Marinette go with Luka and ease out of yourself."

Marinette:"Okay as you guys say."

Marinette and Luka went to the terrace and Luka closed the door of the terrace so that no one can see them.

As soon as he closed the door Luka kissed Marinette to ease her out.

Marinette:"Huh! What was that for?"

Luka:"I didn't have any good idea to make you feel comfortable."

Marinette:"That helped a lot Luka."

Luka and Marinette shared a few more kisses before they started talking what happened with her.

Luka:"Can you explain what happened with you back there?"

Marinette:"I'm not sure myself. From the start I was playing nice only but suddenly something went wrong and the mistake happened."

Luka:"No need to worry anymore. Come let us go down and complete our video."

Marinette:"Yes lets complete our video."

Before going back her room Marinette and Luka shared a kiss.

Alaya:"Guys so can we start shooting again?"

Marinette:"Yes!"

Again they started shooting the video. Marinette and rose were singing very nicely. Marinette was also playing the guitar very well this time.

After five minutes they completed shooting the video.

Luka:"Good job guys. You all did wonderfully."

Alaya:"Marinette did very well during the second time."

They all packed up and went down to go back to their homes.

So now Marinette and Luka were alone in the room.

Luka:"Good job Marinette. You sang very well and played the guitar very well too."

Marinette:"You were wonderful as always in the guitar Luka!"

Luka and Marinette shared a kiss before saying bye to each other.

[This is the end of Lukanette part 7. I hope you all enjoyed reading this part. Don't forget to vote and comment]