Adrienette {Part 6}

So the couple turned towards Adrien and Marinette,they were all shocked to see each others faces.

Adrien:"Nino and Alaya. What are you guys doing here?"

Marinette:"Alaya I said to my mom that I'm going to your place to spend my weekend. But you're here. What if my parents come to know about Adrien and my relationship."

Adrien:"Nino can you explain what you both are doing here?"

Nino:"We also want to know the same. What are you both doing here?"

Alaya:"Let me explain what we are doing here."

Alaya said "We came here to spend the weekend toghther as some of my relatives has come and there's less space in my house. And me and Nino wanted to have some fun so we thought this would be a nice getaway."

Nino:"Now will you guys explain your part."

Adrien:"Sure."

Adrien said "As my dad and Marinette's parents doesn't know about our relationship we thought of doing this. We were tired of always meeting outside the home and we couldn't have fun on weekends. So we did this."

Marinette:"Now guys let's stop this discussing thing and enjoy our dinner toghther."

Alaya:"Marinette never thought you would do something like this."*with a simrk on her*

Marinette:"Alaya don't start again."

Nino:"Dude I never thought we would meet in a hotel and have fun together."

They changed their seat and took a four seater table and asked to their meals to be brought to the new table.

Alaya:"Wanna play truth and dare guys?"

Nino:"Truth and dare sounds fun."

Adrien:"I'm fine with playing but how will we play?"

Marinette:"I have a pencil with me. Will that work?"

Adrien:"It will work. Thanks Marinette."

Nino first rotated the pencil and the pencil pointed towards Marinette.

Alaya:"Marinette what do you choose?"

Marinette:"Umm! Truth"

Alaya:"How long have you loved Adrien?"

Nino:"Is this a question to ask when they already love each other."

Marinette:"Uhhh! From the day I met him in school."

Alaya:"Okay! Next round."

This time Adrien spinned the pencil and it pointed towards Nino.

Adrien:"What are you gonna choose dude?"

Nino:"Dare"

Adrien:"Marinette you can ask the question if you want."

Marinette:"Nino kiss Alaya in from of us."

Alaya:"Not funny girl."

Adrien:"What a dare Marinette"

Nino:"Fine I'll do it."

Nino rose from his seat and went towards Alaya and kissed her. Adrien and Marinette took a picture of them kissing.

Alaya and Nino:"Now stop it you both."

This time Marinette rotated the pencil and it pointed towards Alaya.

Marinette:"What are you gonna choose?"

Alaya:"Truth"

Adrien asked the question "Who was your first crush?"

Alaya:"I never had a crush on someone. But yeah I fell in love with Nino."

Marinette:"Okay question change. Who do you think is most romantic in our class?"

Alaya:"Nino."

Adrien was shocked to listen that.

Alaya:"This will be the final round. As its already very late."

Alaya rotated the pencil and it pointed towards Adrien.

Nino:"Dude what do you choose?"

Adrien:"I choose dare."

Nino:"You and Marinette go anywhere private and do something romantic toghther. As a proof we want a picture of you both at this place."

Adrien:"Okay. Got no choice."

Adrien and Marinette went out of the cafeteria.

Marinette:"Where should we go?"

Adrien:"We can only go to our room. That's the most private place."

Adrien and Marinette went to their room and closed the door.
As soon as the door was locked Adrien picked up Marinette in bridal style and carried her across the room.
After he carried her he puts Marinette down in the bed and kissed her. After like kissing he finally lifted Marinette and pinned her on the nearest wall and asked to her to click the picture.
After clicking the picture they went back to the cafeteria and showed it to them.

Nino:"Whoa. Good job dude."

Alaya:"Marinette can't believe that it's you."

Marinette:"Guys it's late. I think we should head back to our room."

Alaya and Nino:"Bye guys."

Adrien and Marinette:"Bye guys".

As soon as they went over to the lift Adrien carried Marinette upto their room.

Marinette:"Adrien no need to carry me upto the room."

Adrien:"Mari I'm just showing you how much I love him."

Finally they reached the floor where there room was situated.

Adrien opened the door and got inside still carrying Marinette. As soon as he got inside he placed his lips on top of Marinette's and the kiss lasted over for like a minute.

The next moment Adrien was helping Marinette out of her top and shorts. And he also changed to a comfortable night wear and went to bed cuddling with her and kissing her before drifting off to sleep.
Before going to sleep Adrien said "I love you Marinette a lot" and kissed her.

[This is the end of Adrienette part 6. I hope you all enjoyed reading this part and with this part Adrien and Marinette's weekend gets over. Don't forget to vote and comment.]