Lukanette {Part 6}

So today Luka and Marinette thought of just taking a walk through Paris.

Tikki:"Marinette today you are going for a sightseeing. So what are you gonna wear."

Marinette:"Umm! I have not decided. Maybe I'll be wearing a shorts and top with sneakers:"

Tikki:"Whoa! You will look fabulous in it."

"

After Marinette got ready

Tikki:"Marinette you are looking nice."

Marinette:"Thanks. I think Luka will like my outfit."

Luka was wearing a jeans and t-shirts with a denim jacket.

In a vary short time Luka had arrived to pickup Marinette and go for their local sightseeing.

Luka:"What would you like to see first?"

Marinette:"Let's visit the Eiffel Tower.

Luka:"Sure."

And they took a subway to the Eiffel tower.

When they reached they first saw the Eiffel tower. Though they are used to see it everyday something special felt this time.

 Though they are used to see it everyday something special felt this time

Marinette:"It's looking exceptionally beautiful today."

Luka :"Yeah. Just as you are looking today."

Suddenly a blush came over Marinette's cheeks as she heard those words.

They clicked a few pictures and then went to Louvre museum.

Marinette and Luka bought the tickets and went inside.

They first saw the famous painting Mona Lisa then followed by other famous artifacts.

The paintings, artifacts, structures were all nice.

Marinette:"Luka this the best place. I have always enjoyed the museum."

Luka:"Yes. It's very nice to see these things no matter how many times you have seen them."

Next they went to the Notre Dame.

Marinette and Luka clicked some pictures in front of the Seine river.

And then they visited the church.

They prayed and came outside and enjoyed the cool breeze that was blowing.

But the time they were nearly completed they were both hungry and tired.

They went to a nearby restaurant and had some snacks.

They again went to complete the sight seeing.

At last they were walking through the Champs Elysées till they reached the Arc de Triomphe.

They were there for 10 minutes or so and went to the Place de la Concorde.

Marinette:"They are looking beautiful today and the sunlight is also shining beautifully."

Luka:"Yes! I am really enjoying the sightseeing with you."

Marinette:"It's getting late. I think we should head back home."

Luka:"Yeah. Let's go to the station and from there we will catch our respective metros."

They both walked to the nearest subway station and catched their respective metros.

Luka:"Today was fun. We will again meet soon."

Marinette:"Yes. We will again meet very soon."

Luka:"Bye Marinette. Give me a call after you have reached your home."

Marinette:"Bye. Will surely give you a call after I reach home."

[This is the end of Lukanette Part 6. I hope you all enjoyed reading this part. Comments and votes are highly appreciated.]