Bubbler

So as Marinette was wondering what was going on she and Alaya got a text from a unknown sender to come to Adrien's Birthday party.

Marinette:"Didn't he say that he was not allowed to celebrate his birthday day this year. "

Alaya:"Yup! But I don't know who sended us this text for a invitation to his birthday. Maybe we should go and find out about it."

Marinette:"Alaya you go I'll come after sometime."

Alaya:"Okay"

Adrien's Pov.

Adrien:"Plagg what is this commotion all about outside."

Plagg:"I have no idea the only thing that I know is that I got a delicious piece camembert from you."

Adrien:"Let's go out and see what's going on."

Adrien goes outside and sees that all of his classmate had come to his birthday party and there was also a a boy who was looking similar to Nino.

Adrien:"Hey guys! What are you all doing here?"

Bubbler:"I invited them for your birthday Adrien. "

Adrien:"Nino what happened to you dude. You have been akumatized and where is all the elders."

Bubbler:"I'm not Nino I'm Bubbler and all the elders are up there."

Adrien closes the door.

Adrien:" Plagg we've gotta de-akumatize my friend."

Plagg:"Oh boy you have your birthday party going on there and you want to de-akumatize him. Just enjoy the party."

Adrien:"Maybe you are right Plagg. For the first time. Let's enjoy the party."

Adrien goes out of the house and enjoys the party nicely. He dances with his friends eats and lot more.

Ladybug came to the part and  she saw that Adrien and Chloè were having couple dance and Chloè was about to kiss Adrien.

Ladybug:"Lucky Charm!
A record player how am I supposed use that."

She figures out that she has to change the mix that was going on and does it correctly and the music is changed.

Bubbler:"Who the heck changed my mix."

Ladybug:"Who else can it be Bubbler."

Suddenly her earrings started flashing and she had to go as she was about to transform back.

She runs away.

Tikki:"Marinette you know that you are not supposed to use the Lucky Charm for your own good."

Marinette:"I know Tikki but I couldn't tolerate seeing Adrien with Chloè so I had to do it."

Marinette goes to the party and spots Alaya. She takes some cookies  and puts it her bag for Tikki.
Alaya and Marinette goes inside Adrien's house and tries to find the gift.

Marinette finds the gift and signs her name on it.

Adrien looks around him and sees that no one was enjoying the party.

Marinette's Pov.

I need a place where I can transform.
She signs her name and tells Alaya that she'll join later.

Meanwhile Bubbler tries to capture the kids who weren't enjoying the party.

Marinette:"We need to de-akumatize Nino immediately.
Tikki Spots on."

Ladybug shows up.

Ladybug:"Your time is over Bubbler."

Adrien sees this and goes inside the house.

Adrien:"Plagg I think we need to de-akumatize Nino. No one's enjoying the party. It would be better if I don't have a party for my birthday.
Plagg claws out."

He now also comes and helps Ladybug.

Bubbler captures both of them in a bubble.

Bubbler:"We kids don't need any adults to help us. We can now do anything we want and the adults will not bother us. We kids need to be happy not sad."

Ladybug:"You are completely wrong Bubbler. Kids do need adults in their life to help them."

Cat Noir breaks the bubble with his Cataclysm.

And both of them were falling from the sky. Ladybug manages to save both of them with the help of her yo-yo and cat's stick.

Now she uses her Lucky Charm and gets a scerew driver and tries to find out how to use it.
She sees a music player, a vacuum pipe, a nozzle and screwdriver.

She opens the nozzle with help of the screw driver and tells Cat Noir to catch it and point the vacuum towards Bubbler.

Bubbler is unable to use the his bubbling pipe and Ladybug catches it and breaks it.

Ladybug:"Time to de-evilise. Gotcha.
Bye bye little butterfly.
Miraculous Ladybug."

POUND IT

Nino is de-akumatized and he wonders what had happened.

At Agreste Mansion

Gabriel:"Natalie did you give my son his birthday present."

Natalie:"Yes Sir."

Natalie takes Marinette's gift and throws of the paper with her sign and gives it to Adrien.

The Next Day at School

Nino:"Wow Dude you look nice in that muffler."

Adrien:"Guess what my dad gifted me this. From the past 3 years he gave me the same pen."

Marinette was very happy as Adrien wore her muffler and Alaya said that she should tell him that she's is the one who gifted him this. Marinette says she won't do that.