New challenge for Ladybug and Cat Noir

So as Marinette reads the news she asks her dad that" how come that this is possible".

Her dad says "I don't know princess but our new superheroes will definitely save us again."

Marinette: "But what if they fail this time."

Tom:"If they fail them I'll come and save you as super baker dad."

Marinette:"Dad you are awesome"

Marinette's Pov.
Marinette:"Tikki how's that possible.I did as you had said me to do".

Tikki:"Did you capture the akuma."

Marinette:"No".
But what's the problem in that?

Tikki:"The akuma keeps on multiplying if not captured and then hunts people.Lime this Stoneheart will have a huge army and once his negative emotions are back he will be akumatized again and then he can control the army."

Marinette:"See Tikki I told I cannot do it. I always make everything go wrong completely"

Tikki:"Marinette it was your first time so you couldn't do it properly.Next time definitely you'll succeed".

Marinette:"No Tikki I cannot do this.I think I cat Noir can defeat the villain himself".

Adrien's Pov.
Adrien was also watching the news and as he saw that he got very tensed.

Adrien:"How's that possible I thought we defeated Stoneheart".

Plagg:"Did Ladybugcapture the akuma".

Adrien:"We also need to capture the akuma.But if we do not capture it what will happen"?

Plagg:"If you do not capture the akuma it will keep on multiplying and then hunt innocent people in Paris and turn them into statues of stone heart.After Ivan feels sad or angry Hawk Moth will re-akumatize him and then he control all these statues of Stoneheart."

Adrien:"Can't I capture the akuma"
Plagg:"The akuma can only be captured with the help of Ladybug's miraculous."

Adrien:"So I can't capture the akuma".

Marinette's Pov.
Marinette:"Tikki I'm quitting.I think Cat noir can defeat Stoneheart alone by himself".

Tikki:"But Cat Noir can't capture the akuma.The akuma can only be captured with the help of Ladybug's miraculous".

Marinette:"I'm sorry Tikki but I am not fit to be Ladybug.I think you should probably find a new owner".

Tikki:"But you are the chosen one Marinette.Master trusted you".

Then Marinette opened her earrings and kept them in the miraculous box and kept it in her drawer.

She called"Tikki" but no one responded.

She sat on the floor with her on her drawer and said "I'm very sorry Tikki".

The next day when she got ready for her school she took the miraculous with her.

At school gate she and Alaya were discussing about how Alaya chased by the villain and how Ladybug saved her and Paris.She also said to Marinette that Marinette missed the whole wonderful scene of Ladybug and Cat Noir fighting.

When they entered the building they saw at all their classmates had gathered around Ivan and telling him how furious he looked yesterday.

Ivan took a short peak at Mylene who blushed a bit and then he said "I was completely out of my control".

Chloè:"Once a villain is always a villain".

Alaya comes to the protect Ivan.
Alaya:"Who the hell are you to always say bad about us".