Kung Food

Marinette and Adrien were stuck in the hotel and the hotel was locked with sticky caramel.

The ones who ate Marinette's uncle soup became his slave and they were only following Kung Food's commands.

Marinette somehow found a place where she could transform and the same for Adrien.

Both Ladybug and Cat Noir met at the living room of the hotel.

Cat Noir:"What are you doing here Mi lady."

Ladybug:"To defeat the new super villain. What about you?"

Cat Noir:"Oh I'm here to help as always. So now let's get started."

The both ran to the elevator

Hawk Moth:"Kung Food don't let your enemies escape. Bring me their Miraculous quickly."

Kung Food:"You will not be disappointed hawk moth."

Kung Food pointed towards Jagged Stone and commanded to get the Miraculous.

In the meantime he was preparing a soup in which Chloè would be the main ingredient.

Jagged Stone went to capture Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Cat Noir was pressing the elevator button continuously.

When the elevator opened they found Jagged Stone with line full of vegetables and cheese. Jagged Stone was attacking them with that knife.

But Ladybug and Cat Noir defeated Jagged Stone and locked him up in the store room and Ladybugs sealed it with a sofa.

Chloè:"Just leave me. This foul smelling liquid is destroing my stylish clothes and hair."

Kung Food:"You are the main ingredient of my dish and this soup will be my master piece."

Ladybug and Cat Noir took the elevator to the top floor.

Kung Food got the message that Jagged Stone was captured.
He send Mayor Bourgeois to capture Ladybug and Cat Noir.

The elevator opened to the next floor and there they found Mayor Bourgeois who was attacking with sausages.

Mayor Bourgeois catch hold of them in the first attempt and threw them in the world famous suite number 36 of the Le Paris Hotel.

Mayor Bourgeois was continuously attacking them and he again caught hold of cat Noir's hand.  He dragged Cat Noir and threw him infront of him.
Kung Food commanded Mayor Bourgeois to take Cat Noir's miraculous but Ladybug was just in time to save cat.

Ladybug:"I can do this with my Yo-yo. Can you do this." She waved her yo-yo in every direction.

Mayor Bourgeois:"It's quite simple."
He tried of doing so and his rope of sausages got stuck with the chandelier and he was defeated.

Kung Food:"None of the two could do the work. All hopeless characters. My dish will be incomplete without those two."
And he commanded Alec and Marliana to capture them and if they failed they would be added to soup number 2.

Alec and Marliana ran to the dining room.
Ladybug and Cat Noir made it to the 3rd floor and when they reached they saw Alec and Marliana.

Alec was with a cheese shooting gun and Marliana with bow and archer.

Marliana was the one who attacked first and Ladybug and Cat Noir was defending themselves. Suddenly Alec attacked cat Noir with a stinging cheese and it stung his eyes.

Cat Noir:"Mi lady he was right it does sting in the eyes."

Ladybug kept on defending herself and she took shelter behind Alec and just as Alec was about to hit her with stinging cheese Marliana threw an arrow towards Alec and in return Alec threw stinging cheese and they both were defeated.

Cat Noir:"We made it this far. Now it's time to defeat Kung Food."

Ladybug:"It's about time we made it towards the second course"

They took the elevator towards the last floor of the hotel.

Kung Food was about put Chloè in the soup and Chloè was shouting No no no no.
Cat Noir cut the rope and Chloè was about to fall in the soup but Ladybug was just in time and she catches Chloè before she was dropped and she dropped her in the floor.

Kung Food started attacking them with the weapons he was hiding in his bag.
Kung Food first used an iron bar to defeat them which Ladybug dodged and the iron bar fell into the bread soup.

Ladybug:"The akuma must be hiding in his chef hat. "
Cat Noir:"Try to grab it."
Kung Food used some chili powder and threw it in Cat Noir's eyes.

Ladybug:"Lucky Charm."
She got bill machine
Ladybug:"What am I supposed to do with this."

Cat Noir:"Make a bill for him."

Ladybug tried to find how she can use the billing machine.

She saw the billing machine, the bread soup.

She dipped the bill in the bread soup and threw it upon Kung Food.

Ladybug:"All his weapons come from his bag. Destroy it cat."

Cat Noir:"With pleasure. Cataclysm"

Ladybug grabbed chef hat and tore it apart.

Ladybug:"Time to de-evilise.
Bye Bye little butterfly.
Miraculous Ladybug."

Pound it (Toghther)

Ladybug gave Cheng Si Fu his hat.

Hawk Moth:"One day I will surely win and this day will not be too far."

Marinette gave Si Fu a bouquet of purple flowers.
Marinette:"Would you teach me how to make soup."

Cheng Si Fu:"Sure."

Adrien:"Cooking needs no language."

Chloè:"Seriously again soup. You don't know I don't like it."

Adrien:"As I remember your father removed from the jury."

Everyone tasted the soup and liked it a lot.

Mr. Bourgeois:"The Celestial soup will be the  Mayor's special very soon"

Cheng Si Fu:"This is no more Celestial Soup. It's now Marinette Soup."

Marinette went beside her uncle and said "She She."