Adrienette {Part 4}

So Marinette had called Adrien to her house for a sleepover. The last time they were together on Adrien's house and it was wonderful for them.

Marinette's Pov.

Tikki:"Marinette you have called Adrien to your house. I am very happy for you both but don't forget to clean your room before he arrives."

Marinette:"Oh Tikki! I have to clean my room and I literally forgot about that. Thanks for making me remember."

Tikki:"Now clean your room fast and get dressed."

Marinette:"Yes. Now let's get to work."

Adrien's Pov.

Adrien:"I'm very happy for today. I'll be spending the whole night with Marinette. I don't know what do for tonight."

Plagg:"Boy! Make yourself happy. You rather look nervous than happy. Boy your going to her place for the first time."

Adrien:"I know that Plagg. I just want be happy with Marinette. She is just wonderful."

Plagg:"Adrien your love words are making me dizzy."

Like this the conversation went on till Adrien reached Marinette's home.

Marinette:"Oh welcome Adrien. I'm very glad you came."

Adrien:"Oh I just wanted to spend some time with you Marinette."

Marinette:"Let's go to upstairs. I have everything ready for us over there."

Marinette and Adrien went upstairs. As soon as reached Marinette's room Adrien embraced Marinette in a kiss which nearly lasted for a minute.

Marinette:"What was that for??"

Adrien:"It was because I love you more than anything."

Marinette had got some snacks and drinks ready for their sleepover.

Marinette:"Would you like to have a drink?"

Adrien:"I want to taste you if you will let me."

Marinette:"You want a taste of me. If you want you can have one."

And with just that word Adrien kissed Marinette like there was no tomorrow.

He started with lips but soon he traced kisses all a long her body

He started with lips but soon he traced kisses all a long her body. The kisses left Marinette grasping for breath.

Marinette:"Wow Adrien you kiss very passionately."

Adrien:"I know that. Now let's have the snacks and then we will again have some fun."

Marinette and Adrien started talking about their pasts and what they wanna be in the future. They talked about their relationship. They were a perfect couple.

Adrien:"Marinette since how long you have had a crush on me?"

Marinette:"Ummm! I have had a crush on you from the day when we first met at school and you were trying to take that chewing gum of my seat. What about you?"

Adrien:"I also felt something special for you always. You are and will always remain special to me."

They were watching a nice action film when they were talking.

Adrien wanted to spend the night with Marinette in the same bed cuddling and kissing each other.

Marinette and Adrien kissed 10 times before going to bed.

Adrien embraced Marinette in his arm and they slept peacefully.

The Next Morning

The next morning they both woke up pretty late.

Adrien:"Good Morning. I had wonderful time spending the night with you Marinette."

Marinette:"Good Morning. Yeah me too. I was very happy to spend the night with you."

Adrien again kissed Marinette good bye on her lips and left for his home.

[I hope you all enjoyed reading Adrienette part 4.]