(22) Game on, Extras

Start from the beginning

The hyper green haired man grabbed the duffel bag off his shoulder and threw it down to Rose, yelling to her, "Go show them what we teach you in the background!" Rose smiled and nodded quickly glancing at the clock that was counting down from twi minutes. "I will! Thanks Q...I'll make you proud."

"My dear you already have! Now go go skedaddle!" Q quickly waved her off as Rose ran towards the gates. All the kids waited in a giant group as the screen anxiously counted down for them. Everyone got ready, the bigger kids having an advantage to push past the smaller kids. Not too far ahead, Rose could spot the tiny hero from 1A. Poor Midoriya was already getting shoved past by bigger kids, currently wedged between the shoulders of two students.
..wish I could help him out...but he's a hero, so surely he'll figure something out..

"Oh right!" This is when it dawned upon Rose to look in the bag from Q. Similar to how parents pack lunch for their kids, the mad scientist had thoughtfully packed Rose a bag full of her best inventions and a little note reading "Best of luck chuckaboo!" Rose smiled and put the note in the brest pocket inside her jumpsuit, then looked inside the bag.
Come on...I gotta have something to get me past these guys....

After digging through twelve different kinds of guns and having ten seconds on the clock, Rose picked out something that would hopefully suffice. The crowd began to chant down the clock as the kids mentally prepped themselves.

Three.....

Ok we got this...

Two...

Keep your cool and remember...

Go!!
Don't screw this up!

Rose POV:

The second the gates flew open it was a frenzy. Kids pushed and shoved like they couldn't possibly care any less about the people around them.
Very heroic.

Well if morals are being chucked out the window, time to destroy these guys.

I couldn't see much of anything at this angle, but I did have a clear glimpse of the bright outside world across the sea of teenagers. If I had packed my bag there wouldn't be a slight change I would've waisted space on a grappling hook I made in sixth grade. I better thank Q for this. I'm guessing he knew what the more probable obstacles were after watching the festival for so many years.

No time to think just aim and fire

I saw a thick bar above our heads that was towards the end of this tunnel thing they got us trapped in. I shot the hook at that bar then kicked my foot off the tall kid in front of me to- oh don't give me that look they were shoving first! Anyway, I got a decent amount of leverage and the hook uh grappled the bar pretty well. But even though a thin wire can't carry me the whole way there, it got me up enough to sort of run across the other kids who were still shoving.
" Sorry sorry- my bad...ok maybe you deserved that one- sorry"

I eventually got to the front and i could hardly believe it.
Ok that was easy but don't underestimate the rest of this...haven't even made it to the first obstacle

I moved to run but nearly fell in the process "The heck!?" I along with everyone else that made it out, looked down to see our feet covered in a a giant layer of...ice?

"Woah what an unexpected turn!" That loud guy shouted while everyone desperately tried to get out. "Props to 1A's Shoto Todoroki! Even if that was a pretty dirty move."