The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes have passed, they soon find so many Baby Bugs in one place and they said.

Boogie: Over here, over here.

Biggie: Miss Uzume's finally here!

The Chaz: We'll be safe now. Huh? Who are those other four...?

Boogie: Yeah! Who are they? Especially the two little creatures that are cute?!

Neptune: Woah?! There's a bustling bushel of Baby Bugs!

Nepgear: Amazing! This might be the first time I've seen so many Baby Bugs in one place. Looks like there are about thirty in all.

Fried Shrimp: Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Where's Umio?

Boogie: Umio distracted the two monsters then escaped over that way.

Boogie: Please, hurry and save him before he ends up being eaten!

(BGM: Emergency - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Uzume: You Baby Bugs are pretty tough to wait around here even though it's so dangerous! Thank you all very much. 

The Chaz: Aw shucks. It's nothin'. Please be careful. Some of these baddies look really strong.

Uzume: Ah, no need to worry. I got these two super buff CPUs and a Star Warrior to help me out.

All monsters: Star Warrior? What's that?

Uzume: Well, a Star Warrior is basically the Hero of Dreamland that saves the day.

Fried Shrimp: Yeah. And his name is Kirby along with with his companion name Bandana Dee.

Spear Kirby: Hiiii!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee was waving at them saying hi as well.

All monsters: ...Huh? Is Kirby really a Star Warrior, Uzume?

Uzume: Yep!

All monsters: Awesome! 

Neptune: Kirby and Bandana Dee are sure getting a lot of attention.

Nepgear: Yeah, they sure are.

Neptune: That's right! with the five of us here, those unruly monsters won't stand a chance!

Nepgear: Yes, please leave it to us!

Uzume: Anyway, Baby Bugs, that's the situation, so hide out in a safe place, and once it's all over, we'll call for you.

All monsters: Okay!

And with that, they move forward to where the monsters are at and hoping to save Umio in time before he gets eaten.

(BGM Ended)

Another few minutes later

After another few minutes has passed, they soon find the monster that cause them to attack Umio along with the other three enemies that Kirby and Bandanna Dee recognized. On the left has body is entirely mechanical, featuring a tinted lens for an eye, a toothy smile substituted by a grate, and exhaust pipes rising from his back. He also wears a blue cap with a yellow brim, and has red shoes. And his name is Gim, one of Kirby's common enemies.

 And his name is Gim, one of Kirby's common enemies