The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

Fried Shrimp: You mean... you won't eat me?

Uzume: We swear we won't eat you, CPU's honor. Please, Baby Bug, lead the way to Umio.

Fried Shrimp: Sure, and thank you two for protecting me... Ummm...

Uzume: O-Oh, right. Baby Bug, this is Kirby and Bandana Dee. 

Spear Kirby: Hi!

Said Kirby, while Bandana Dee was waving at her saying hi as well.

Fried Shrimp: Kirby and Bandana Dee, huh? Well, that's a cute name you two have.

Neptune: Yeah, we think of the same thing too.

Uzume: Alright then, now that you know these two. Lead the way to Umio, Baby Bug.

Fried Shrimp: Okay.

And with that, Baby Bug lead's them the way. So they could continue onward through the rest of Coral Station areas.

(Timeskip)

They were now at Area 2 of Coral Station. As they continue walking, Nepgear spotted a public phone and said.

Nepgear: Oh, there's a public phone! I'm sorry, could you four wait here for a moment?

Nepgear soon left the group and Neptune said.

Neptune: What's up with that? It's not like we don't have public phones back home.

Uzume: She's probably trying to get on the net. You need to use a public phone or an external terminal to access it from outside, after all.

We then cut to where Nepgear is at through the public phone and she said.

Nepgear: I'll just connect the N-Gear with this cable... 

She then connected to the cable and said. 

Nepgear: There. That should do it.

Nepgear: ...Thank goodness, it looks like I can connect to this city's management server from here. 

Nepgear: The security is about a decade old, too... Good, I'm in.

Nepgear: Most of the data is broken. Oh, but what's this? Hmm...

Nepgear then looks at the data she collected and it said.

(BGM: Insecure Feeling - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

⬜⬜ Month ⬜⬜ Day

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ has been released from ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜. Even though we were first, it's not looking good.

⬜⬜ Month ⬜⬜ Day 

In order to complete against ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜, we'll be releasing ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜. 

But the release is to late. We can't change this course of events. Someone, please save ⬜⬜⬜. 

(BGM Ended)

Nepgear: ...This is all the data I found. But I wonder if the person who wrote this journal entry is the same person from before...?

Then, Uzume calls her from far away and said.

Uzume: Heeeey, Gearsy! What're you doin'? Let's keep movin'!

Nepgear: S-Sorry! I'll be right there!

She then came back to the group as they were now moving forward.