60. blueberry

A sharp stinging pain shot through me.

"Y/N?" Katsuki gasped out- his eyes wide with concern.

I've been shot?

"I'm fine," I stuttered out my hand gripping my side.

You're fine.

"Bo- Y/N- it's all over we've detained the leader everyone else has agreed to give in peacefully," Momo rushed over to me.

I must have blacked out for a second.

"Momo," I groaned, gritting my teeth, "get Katsuki out of here."

"You're-" her eyes landed on my hand clutching my side, soaked with blood. "No. You can't- Y/N you're going to be fine," her face crumpled.

We don't know if there are more people coming- we need to get out of here.

There's no time.

It could have hit one of my vitals there isn't time.

"Get Katsuki out of here," my voice faltered as I looked back over at him, his face frozen in shock.

"Y/N-" he repeated again a shallow echo, as if I was already fading in his mind.

It'll be fine as long as you're fine.

"Katsuki," I gasped my breath shallow, "you have to leave."

I love you.

"Can't you-" he looked around wildly for a solution, "isn't there some way to-"

Leave.

"Someone get her out of here," Momo shouted her voice strained and tense.

What a fitting end.

My vision blurred until I couldn't see anything at all.

I wish we had reconnected earlier.

Katsuki.

I wish I had never done this in the first place.

"Y/N L/N, you're just a student, how did you ever manage to take down such a large group of my men?"

What am I doing here?

"What the fuck do you want with me?" A younger, ruder, cockier version of me spat out.

I must be dreaming.

"Don't worry, no one is going to hurt you- you just need to cooperate," a familiar voice that sent chills running down my spine hummed.

What an awful dream.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I watched as a younger me relaxed in resignation.

That's right I didn't have a choice.

"Your answer?" In this vague memory the Boss looked like a dull black abyss, shifting and swirling hypnotically.

I can't believe this is the last thing I'm going to see before I die.

"Alright- I'll do it," I watched myself quickly getting absorbed into the dark swirling mass, before I was alone again.

In darkness.

I wish I could have been shown a happier memory.

Spring mornings, walks in the park, confessions, first kisses, whispers in the dark.

There are so many to choose from.

My only regret is not making more.

I should have told Momo to cut ties with Katsuki after this-