2. lilac

"Wait really!" I cheered racing toward the group of men.

Bakugo Katsuki??

"Y-yes!" One of them spoke up his eyes trained on Momo standing close behind me.

I can't believe it.

"Did he look safe? Financially sound??? Did you hurt him?" I pressed edging closer to the group who was now pressed against the back wall.

I haven't seen him in years and yet here he is a witness to a failed robbery!

"No of course not!" One of the men spoke up his voice hurried.

Ok good.

"Look you obviously don't have the money we need so I'll make a deal!" I cheered glancing back at Momo for approval, "you tell Bakugo Katsuki about me and the no harm list and I'll let you go- you have five days and if you manage to get him to come and visit me I'll throw in a little more of a reward!"

Gosh, I'm so excited.

"Yes of course boss!" They chorused eager at the opportunity.

You better not disappoint me.

"I hope to see you and Bakugo soon!" I smiled scampering for the door Momo close behind.

This is great!

"I can't believe you- you still love him! HES your high school boyfriend." Momo laughed starting up the van.

SO WHAT.

"Well ok maybe I do like him but I'm also interested in a high school reunion," I sighed tapping the dashboard impatiently.

I wonder how Kirishima is doing last time I saw him he was in some fancy police academy.

Wow, we really went down different paths.

Yeah but Bakugo is like an accountant or something boring.

He runs a flower shop.

THATS SO CUTE OMG I HOPE HE BRINGS ME FLOWERS WHEN HE VISITS.

"You're drifting off- don't tell me you're fantasizing about your ex showing up with a card and a box of chocolates." Momo teased pretending to gag.

You've just never been in love :/

"No of course not," I paused meeting her questioning gaze. "WAIT DO YOU THINK HE'LL DO THAT???"

HE WAS NEVER THAT NICE IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT THEN AGAIN BEING A FLORIST MAY HAVE TURNED HIM INTO A SOFTIE.

"Ew I was just joking you're gross," Momo rolled her eyes walking past me into the mansion.

A mansion is a big house if you didn't know that :)

Wow.

:))))

"Shut up I don't want to look at you anymore," I groaned handing my coat to a maid.

Seriously I hate you.

"I don't care whether you hate me or not you still have to review the papers I left on your desk and the proposed speech for the next meeting before you even think about the presents that your high school sweetheart is going to shower you with."

LEAVE ME ALONE.

"Why do I have to give the speech I just want to have money and occasionally threaten politicians and mayyyybeee sometimes shoot guns but only on special days bc weapons are bad news," I sighed trudging upstairs.

Being rich and powerful is so hard.

"HE ISN'T GOING TO LOVE YOU WITH THAT ATTITUDE!"

WHAT

"MOMO!"

WHAT A MEANIE PANTS!

I walked right to bed collapsing into a pile of my own self-hatred.

WOE IS ME!

Someone knocked on the door to my room impatiently.

LEAVE ME ALONE

"Come in," I sighed not bothering to move from my spot.

If it's Momo you can leave.

"Boss you need to come down for dinner!" Kendo the head maid stood in my door.

FOOD???

"REALLY DO WE HAVE ANY GUESTS????" I jumped up racing past her down the stairs and toward the kitchen.

IS HE HERE??

"Y/N I have no idea what's happening or who you're expecting the only thing that's ready for you is (something nasty)," Kendo appeared behind me guiding me to my seat.

HE SHOULD BE HERE.

"I hate that."

"I know just eat it and go to bed," she nodded at me quickly leaving the room.

>:(

I woke up early the next morning bouncing down the stairs so see Momo idly talking to Todoroki her replacement for the day.

HI!

"She's expecting someone so I imagine you're just going to hang out in headquarters make sure to feed her and refrain from violence," Momo finished speaking glancing my way.

HI TODOROKI!

"LET'S GO HE WAKES UP EARLY!" I cheered racing outside in my pajamas.

I'll wait for you right here!

"You should hurry after her knowing the boss she's going to get hit by a car," Momo rolled her eyes pushing Todoroki forward.

An hour passed.

"Do you know where he works?" Todoroki asked glancing at the empty road.

I know he plants flowers for a living :/

"I know his neighborhood!" I sat up dusting off my pants, "we could drive there!"

Please????

"Sure let me just ask Momo-"

"No, let's not I'm your boss we're going to go find his flower shop." I pushed Todoroki toward the van.

Let's go go go go go go go!

"I really need to go check with Momo!" Todoroki stopped in his tracks.

NO YOU DON'T

"NOPE NOPE NOPE GET IN THE CAR START DRIVING I MEAN IT!" I managed to somehow push Todoroki to the door forcing him the rest of the way in.

GO.

"I- ok," Todoroki pulled out of the driveway.

I'm on my way Bakugo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Let's drive!" I cheered glancing down at the ring on my left hand.

_______________

PUBLISHING FIRST THREE CHAPTERS BC THE EXPOSITION SUCKSKSSS

-AAIDUIOUAGDKUGW