18. quartz

"TSUYU ITS BEEN SO LONG!" Hagakure shrieked jumping up and running to the door.

TSUYUUUU

OMG WHO'S THAT BEHIND U SHES CUTE

WAIT OMG I KNOW THAT GIRL

"Ok ladies and uh disgruntled man meet my friend Uraraka!" Tsuyu cheered, "she's the coordinator for the Korean branch!"

"So wait you're telling me that Supreme ugly Y/N is out here selling her ugly princess dresses in multiple countries?" Bakugo said staring me down.

YEAH TOTALLY.

"Yup that's me Y/N who sells dresses!!! So many dresses!!! I'm so famous for my dresses!!!"

"Why do I think you're lying to me?" He sighed.

WHAT NO WAY

"Of course not honey bunches I would never ever EVER lie to your gorgeous face."

"Damn ok, you're gross but I believe you."

Wow Y/N sexy genius thank u for convincing Bakugo that ur amazing and 100% not a murderuerrrr

"Boss we need to start that meeting soon," Momo reminded giving me a pointed look.

OH RIGHT

"Ok gang let's move to a better room!" I cheered gesturing for everyone to form a conga line behind me.

I this for us

"Casual reminder that Boss's love interest is in this room and he knows nothing about her job aside from a few vague details so we should try our best not to embarass her no matter how tempting it is." Momo said taking her seat next to me.

Ok but this meeting room is big sexy

"What the fuck Y/N didn't you say that we were friends and we should tell each other secrets?" Bakugo frowned.

HES RIGHT IM BAD FRIENDS

"Shut up loser I'm letting u sit in on this meeting."

Ur a bad friend

"Rude," Bakugo muttered under his breath taking a seat at the head of the table, right across from me.

Omg positions of power

"I'm a little confused," Uraraka spoke up glancing around nervously.

"Don't be nervous just go ahead and ask," Hagakure encouraged her.

"Sorry I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he's on the list, doesn't know what we're talking about, and is still in the room listening to our important meeting." Uraraka blurted out.

"I'm sure the boss can explain all of that later- for now we need to get on with the meeting." Kendo said turning her attention back onto me.

EXCEPT I CANT AND URARAKA IS CUTE AND RATIONAL N SHE'LL LOOK AT ME WEIRD IF I SAY SOMETHOISNGA

WOE IS ME

SHE SEEMS NORMAL I DONT KNOW HEREHEJKGA

BUT SHES FRIENDS WITH TSUYU SO

UR RIGHT I SHOULD GET OVER MYSELF AND BUILD UP THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HER!

"When are you going to start this meeting?" Bakugo grumbled kicking his legs up on the table.

He's dumb...

And gross

AND STINKY