52. fir

"I DONT EVEN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO GO????"

To collect more information on their STD records ????

OH YEAH RIGHT

Makes sense !

"Aside from the fact that you need to sign some papers- won't it be fun to watch 'The League of Villains' fall apart?" Momo hummed dragging her suitcase onto the plane.

omg she's hot when she's evil

"I can't believe you're making me do paperwork :///// I'M ABOUT TO RETIRE ! THIS IS ILLEGAL MOMO !" I pouted dramatically falling to the ground.

The floor here is gross but ! I have a point to prove !

"YOU'RE RETIRING?" Tsuyu gasped, dropping her bags to the ground.

omg ur right I've told literally no one.

"I've decided that I want to become a housewife and start advocating for the oppression of women <3 So I have to retire to explore that career path!"

#oppression <33333

"Then are you dissolving the group?" Jirou asked, a frown pressed onto her features.

NO MOMO IS GOING TO TAKE OVER <3

& I'll still talk to her and influence her decisions <3

But mostly I'll be living on a nice island <3

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO GET US HERE IT WOULD BE STUPID IF I JUST DISOLVED IT :/ MOMO WILL BE RUNNING IT AND I'LL OCCASIONALLY TEXT HER N TELL HER THT SHE SHOULD GIVE U GUYS SNACKS <3"

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LEAVING THE HOUSE????" Hagakure shrieked.

WELL I WAS GOING TO BUY AN ISLAND YALL CAN JOIN ME IF YOU WANT-

"IM BUYING AN ISLAND!"

"We can just follow her to her island," Momo sighed, "the boss is just going to be giving all the paperwork to me- nothing will really change."

WHY IS SHE RIGHT

But I do think that it might be cool if the group started doing good things <3

LIKE BAKE SALES !!!

"If the boss retires do I get a pay raise?????" Jirou beamed.

HSAJDHLSHD WITH EVERYTHING I DO FOR YOU-

"IS THE AMOUNT YOU GET NOW NOT ENOUGH? NOT TO MENTION THE ROOF I GIVE YOU??? AND ALL THE OF THE TIMES I'VE GIVEN MY HD PICTURES OF MOMO TO YOU ???"

THE THINGS I DO FOR THIS FAMILY

MANSLAUGHTER, THEFT, ARSON-

THE LIST GOES ON <3

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL!"

HHHHHHHH

"OK IM SORRY! MOMO IGNORE WHAT I SAID! EVERYONE ELSE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANY <3"

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED <3

"I already knew what you were doing, neither of you are stealthy," Momo groaned.

WE'RE VERY SNEAKY !

"You're really retiring then?"

"Depends on how well this goes, are you ready?" I beamed.

Wow those are some end of chapter words and we're only like 497 words in.

"Fine," Jirou groaned. "You're really going to leave?"

IS SHE SAD ))):

"Yes really but- that doesn't mean I'm never going to see you ever again," I gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

PHONES EXIST <3

YEAH AND IF MY PHONE BREAKS ILL JUST CHANNEL GOOD VIBES UR WAY

I LOVE MY GIRLS I WOULD NEVER DROP THEM <3

"Ok," Jirou let out a long sigh slumping down in her seat.

<3 IM SAD THAT UR SAD <3

"STOP BEING SAD ITS MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABT IT ))):"

Maybe if you miss me that bad you can get a cute pet and name it after me <3

"Both of you stop fighting- we have a long trip ahead of us," Momo looked on the verge of whacking anyone who tried to speak.

SO SCARY

AND YET

SO ATTRACTIVE

"WAKE UP BOSS!" Someone screamed into my ear, jolting me awake.

WHEN DID I FALL ASLEEP ????

WHERE ARE WE ???

WHO ARE WE ???

"We're here," Momo shoved a bag towards me.

WHY DOES SHE SEEM SO ANGRY RECENTLY ???

by recently I mean the past 100 words <3

omg do u think she's sad abt me leaving ??

"I love u Momo <3 hope u know tht <3"

ANYWAY <3

"Brb calling Bakugo to tell him you're leaving him," Tsuyu cheered skipping off of the plane.

HE ALREADY KNOWS.

"TELL HIM THAT IM NEVER COMING BACK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!" I screamed after her, racing to follow.

Ring!

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?" Katsuki's distorted voice rang out from the other end of the phone.

AAA DID SHE ACTUALLY DO IT

"WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI?" I screamed back aggressively.

IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND GOING DEAF

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO MOMO AND NOT INVITING ME TO YOUR WEDDING?" His words were choked and strangled.

OH-

"WELL I'M SORRY IT'S AWKWARD WHEN MY WIFE AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER!"

THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS

"GROW A PAIR Y/N!"

"IM A WOMAN!"

"STFU! YOU CAN BE A MAN IF YOU WANT TO!"

omg ur right

"Anyway, iluuuu <3333 Are you safe? Are you having fun with your boyfriend? Are you eating?" I blurted out glancing around at the girls.

STOP LOOKING AT ME ITS EMBARRASSING

"I hate you, I'm in mortal danger, yes I'm having fun with my husband, and I'm eating all of your favorite foods."

HUSBAND???

It's fair I guess :|

At least I have Momo.

"Sounds fun," I paused, "I'll call you again when I get to the hotel room?"

Wow this is so mundane and cute ily

"See you then," he murmured before the line went quiet.

<3

__________________________________________

I have some evil plans

-ai(takatta)