42. violet

"I hate you," I paused burying my head into Bakugo's chest. "So much."

THE AUDACITY HE HAS !! ):<

"I swear you were saying something else last night."

...

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY LOATHING SEXUAL! IM NOT JOKING I HATE YOU!" I shrieked.

STUPID IDIOT BOY! MADE ME SICK :/

"(:"

"DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! GET OUT!" I screamed chucking a pillow at him.

"THIS IS MY ROOM!"

"THIS IS MY HOUSE??? YOUR POINT?????? GET OUT!"

"FINE SCREW YOU!" Bakugo shouted slamming the door behind him.

Ok now that it's quiet.

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT???

I think I fainted.

We hugged and then we watched Cars 2 and then I went to get a drink of water BUT THEN he stopped me and we kissed? AND THEN I think I may have punched him OR HE PUNCHED ME ????? BEcause I remember apologizing and saying that I still loved him or something???? BUUUTT THEN it was 11:23 and that's my deep hours so I started talking about his flower business and my insecurity about how he wasn't doing anything related 2 plants and being a florist lately and how I was worried that I was taking him away from his passions! AND WOW WHAT A BIG FAT RUN ON SENTENCE.

OK I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

We hugged and watched a movie.

AND THEN! One of us said domestic abuse things and someone got punched NOT COOL DOMESTIC ABUSE IS UGLY AND DISGUSTING.

AND THEN! I got deep and started talking about my innermost thoughts and insecurities abt our relationships...

Inch resting.

DID I PUNCH HIM OR DID HE PUNCH ME????

SHOOT BUTTS!

"HONEY BUNCHES COME BACK IN I'VE GATHERED MY THOUGHTS!" I shrieked, scrambling to get up.

DID I PUNCH HIM???

"Boss? Bakugo just went downstairs if you're looking for him," Uraraka offered.

THANK YOU ANGEL!

"YOU'RE A GODSEND! THANK YOU!" I cheered rushing off.

"WAIT!" She shouted after me.

SORRY I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR HITTING SOMEONE!

"Y/N!" She shouted again.

Ok you used my real name I'm intrigued!

"What's up?" I asked making my way back to her.

<:

"Momo told me to-"

"MOMO??? WHERE IS SHE )): SHE HASN'T SAID GOOD MORNING TO ME YET!"

"She said that she was leaving to go handle something related to the leak," Uraraka explained. "-And she asked me to make sure you get paperwork done."

NOPE IM GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR PUNCHING SOMEONE!

"Ah thank you for telling me but I have marital issues to attend to xoxo!"

"YOU'RE MARRIED???" She shrieked.

WELL NOT YET BUT IN MY HEAD I AM.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N YOU'RE MARRIED?" Bakugo screamed marching up the stairs.

AAAA

"YES TO YOU!"

"NO?????"

"IN MY HEART!"

"Lame," Bakugo grumbled turning back down the stairs.

HES JUST LEAVING LIKE THAT???

"WAIT!"

"WHAT?" He whipped around.

"IM SORRY! FOR PUNCHING YOU!"

"YOU! PUNCHED ! ME ???!"

"UHHHH IF YOU DONT REMEMBER THEN I DIDN'T XOXO LOVE YOU BB <3" I watched as Bakugo just accepted my words and bounced down the stairs.

WOOO OK! I CAN GO BEAT UP SOME BAD GUYS NOW

you are the bad guy...

NOT IN MY MIND

"Are you going to do work now?" Uraraka asked.

"I'll try!"

Let's not make this hard on Uraraka she's trying her best.

"Do you have Aoyama's number?" I asked, sitting idly at my desk.

I want to call him SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling but this feels too serious...

WHATEVER ILL JUST CALL HIM THAT IN MY HEAD

WOO BREAK THE RULES!

"I don't," Uraraka replied, looking over her own documents.

"In that case! I don't have any work to do bye bye!"

IM FREE !

"Wait Y/N! MOMO SAID THAT SHE WOULD BRING YOU BACK CANDY IF YOU SAT AND DID YOUR WORK!"

"SHE DID???"

CANDY FROM MOMO!!! SOUNDS GOOD!

"SHE DID!"

"OKOK GIVE ME THE WORK! IM READY!"

Top ten things that I forget that I hate and end up doing only to be painfully reminded when I am forced to do them once again.

Momo better be buying me some expensive candy :////

I hate that I have a job ...

It's disgusting and miserable.

I should leave this life behind- buy a big house on and island and just live there forever and ever.

"Could you look over these papers for me?" Uraraka placed a stack on my desk.

ONLY 4 U SWEETIE

I skimmed through the pages- mostly looking for a place to sign.

If you thought I would actually read it :/ HA

"It's a report about the League of Villains," she said, picking up on the fact that I am illiterate.

OOO THE BAD GUYS

"Please review it and pick out any information that could be used against them." I passed it back to her.

WOO OK I THINK IM JUST GOING TO PLAY BROWSER GAMES ON MY COMPUTER AND PRETEND LIKE IM WORKING!!

JUST LIKE STUDY HALL BACK IN SCHOOL XOXO

This really is the life.

I mean- seriously if this group was relying on me reading papers to function it would have fallen apart before it even started.

DONT ASK ME TO DO THINGS I CANT DO!

I'm only good at like two things and that's loving people and beating up people <3

Im REALLY good at them tho <3

That's all that matters xoxoxxoxooxoxoxo

WHATS THE POINT OF BEING IN CHARGE IF YOU DO ALL THE WORK???

"Boss, I think I found something..."

______________

LAME ENDING ALERT <333

ANYWAY I LOVE U GUYS SM

- AIAIAI