38. fog

"OF COURSE I DID!" I paused, "I mean why would anyone be comfortable around me?"

"Y/N you're weird as hell."

"HEY! WRONG ANSWER! You're supposed to say something cute so we can make up and be over this <3"

"Hahahahahaha. No."

"Hate you xoxo <3"

"Hate you mo-"

"DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO Y/N!" A sharp female voice cut into the conversation.

cut??? cut into the conversation???? did she slice into it like bread???? did she take that bread spread butter on it and start browning it slightly for grilled cheese???

that's oddly specific. what's up?

i need sleep

"Goddamnit, why the fuck are you here?" Bakugo let out a long groan.

DID I FORGET TO TELL MAMA BAKUGO TO NOT COME

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!" Mitsuki snapped marching up to her son.

"Hello Mitsuki <3"

"Hello Y/N <3"

"Sorry, my son has been giving you such a hard time <3 I'll take care of that in a second!"

"UH NO, YOU WON'T!" Bakugo shrieked, shrinking away from her.

Who's the macho man now ??

"Have fun with your son! I just made up with him so I'll leave you to it," I made my way to a couch.

damn why did I give the garbage man such a big room

"Thank you, honey!" Mitsuki paused pushing her hair back, "OK IDIOT WHERE DOES IT HURT?"

"NOWHERE, GET AWAY YOU HAG!" Bakugo chucked a pillow at his mother.

OH??? SHOTS FIRED????

"HAG? I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE BIRTH TO SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" Mitsuki pinned Bakugo down to the bed, whipping out a thermometer.

omg she rlly said it !!!

Come to think of it- it's been a while since I've gotten to watch one of their legendary fights.

I should ask for Kendo to bring up some snacks

"STOP IT!" Bakugo whimpered thrashing around.

HE LOOKS LIKE A DYING FISH AH AHA HAHAHHAA H HAHAHAH AAHHAHA

Mitsuki ignored his screaming- shoving the thermometer into his mouth, squeezing it shut.

This definitely qualifies as abuse.

On the plus side I don't think he's ever been this quiet.

It's very peaceful.

"Y/N his temperature isn't that high, you should just stay and watch over him." Mitsuki said continuing to hold his mouth closed.

W*tch him???

You mean I'm supposed to care about him??

I'm like 9000% sure that the last two chapters have been about you caring TOO much about him so don't even try to say something.

Yeah but in the last two chapters I didn't know that his reason for avoiding me was so stupid.

I'm-