9. indigo

"Oh you're in a video call that's chill I'll just sit here you can talk about dresses or whatever," he rolled his eyes before lounging out on the couch.

PLEASE-

"Boss we're ready when you are," that girl spoke up sending me a weird look.

Honestly who is she??? I know I promoted all these people but who are they??? What are they??? Where are they?? When are they????? How are they??????

"Uh yeah of course would you start by saying your names I've been so busy uhhh doing things that I've totally forgotten!" I smiled at the screen before glancing up to look at Bakugo who was looking at me.

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT IT REMINDS ME THAT I'M LIVING A LIE!

"Y/N do you use child labor for your work?" Bakugo chuckled walking over to me.

"Boss? Is there someone else in the room with you?" The boy who looked like an actual BABY asked.

I GUESS I DO EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM LOOKS 2 2 2 2 2

"No of course not you have my full undivided attention just start talking!" I grimaced sending a glare at Bakugo.

Why did I ever date him?? He exists to make me miserable nothing else :///

Haha yeah but he's cute.

Right! Ok I guess I can stand it!

"I'm Uraraka first in command!" She paused glancing at my reaction.

Oh cool ? Were we friends??? DID I FORGET MY BEST FRIEND???

"Damn why are you acting all formal about some dress meeting?" Bakugo mumbled completely unaware of how much I wanted him to roll into a grave rn.

STUPID HEAD! CAN IT U HEAR ME????

"Boss is there someone else there?" The girl repeated a worried look filling her eyes.

NOPE NOT AT ALL WhAT DO U mEAn

"NO I MEAN OF COURSE NOT NOPE NOPE NEVER LETS JUST GET THIS MEETING OVER WITH WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING ABOUT THIS TIME?"

"What kind of people do you work with they sound like old men."

"ACTUALLY BAKUGO SHUT UP AND LEAVE MY ROOM I DONT LOVE YOU AND I NEVER HAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!" I shot up from my desk making my way over to him.

GET OUT!

"Bakugo?" I heard someone mutter on the other end.

PLEASE SHUT UP.

"Wait Bakugo? Isn't that the kid on the protection list? The boyfriend right?" Someone said VERY LOUDLY.

GOODBYE!

"A protection list?" Bakugo murmured glancing up at me from my seat.

NO WHAT DO U MEAN??

"NO NO OFC NOT IM JUST A DESIGNER NOT THE LEADER OF SOME GIANT GANG THING THAT HAS INFLUENCE ALL OVER THE WORLD NO THAT WOULD BE STUPID!!"

"HAHA LOL OFC I WAS STARTING TO GET WORRIED FOR A SECOND THERE BUT THERE'S NO WAY MY Y/N WOULD EVER BE INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING CRIMINAL!" Bakugo was doubled over with hysterical laughter.

MY Y/N???? I WOULD NORMALLY BE HAPPY BUT I DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH CRAZIES AND YOU LOOK LIKE A CRAZY RN!!

"Oh damn he doesn't know that's really sad for the boss"

IT IS REALLY SAD FOR ME!

"What don't I know?" Bakugo stopped laughing glancing over at the open laptop.

Well a lot of things! For starters you're blind to how gorgeous I am because if you could really see my beauty well they would be hearing different things on the other end of that call that;s for sure...

"Oh well-" I raced over to the desk slamming the laptop shut.

THANK GOD!

"Y/N what was he going to say?" Bakugo approached me.

NOTHING HE WAS GOING TO SAY NOTHING I WAS GOING TO SKIN HIM AND STEAL HIS KNEES AND EVERY ONE OF HIS LAMPS THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO.

"UHHHHHHH"

"Get back on the call I want to know."

"UHH WELL HE WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT-"

UHHHH Y/N THINK!

"That?"

"WELL DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT WE'RE LEGALLY MARRIED!"

OH MY GOD THATS SO STUPID HE'S NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE IT!

"Really? Why don't I have a ring then I thought you got married when you put rings on or some shit?"

OH MY GOD.

"OH WELL I HAD TO KEEP IT A SECRET?? BUT WE'RE MARRIED???"

THANK GOD HES A DUMMY.

"Damn what was I drunk on why would I ever marry you?" Bakugo muttered under his breath.

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN I HAVE SUPERPOWERS FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

"YOU SUCK!"

"NO YOU DO NOW TELL ME WHAT HE MEANT TO SAY FOR REAL THIS TIME IDIOT!"

"I ALREADY DID WE GOT SECRETLY MARRIED BUT YOU JUST FORGOT OR SOMETHING!"

"THATS SO DUMB DONT I NEED TO SIGN SOMETHING?"

"YOU DID!"

"WHERE SHOW ME GIVE ME EVIDENCE!"

"MOMO BRING UP THE MARRIAGE PAPERS!"

"Boss you aren't married ?"

"YES I AM!"

"HA SEE YOU LIED NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"FINE ILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TO KEEP THIS A SECRET!"

"Ok fine just spit it out stupid," Bakugo grew strangely calm almost instantaneously.

Ah ok.

"Momo please bring us something to eat I don't think I can do this on an empty stomach," I shouted out the door.

Ah ok I guess I'm really doing this huh.

He won't treat you the same.

Of course not but no one does- not even my parents.

Damn sucks 2 suck.

U !

"Bakugo I-"

"You???" He said impatiently his brows furrowed in concentration.

"I'm pregananat with your child!" I blurted out shrinking away from him.

This is it.

-+____________________________

Y/N IS A BIG DUMB BUT I LOBE HER <3 

FUN FACT!!! when i was originally coming up with a title i wanted 2 call this story 'pregnant' NO SHE WAS NOT EVER GOING TO BE PREGNANT I just wanted 2 mess with ppl and have everyone on edge wondering when she wld be

but yeah i decided not to

- KK BEYEYEYY EYEAIAIAIAIAI