14. murple

"Well u shld sleep on the couch obviously!" I beamed leading Bakugo to my room.

I like u lots but ur gonna have 2 sleep on the couch! I dont trust u.

chances of bakugo murdering me in my sleep ??? 9329183/10

If he sleeps on the couch he won't be able 2 see me n the murderous rage will die down.

That makes no sense the couch is still in your room :/

No it makes sense ur the crazy one

"Uh no I'm the guest I get the bed- I don't trust you to not do anything if we sleep in the same bed and I don't want to be uncomfortable, so you get the couch." Bakugo grumbled flopping onto MY bed.

WHAT!

"BAKUGO THATS MINE N BESIDES I WOULDNT DO ANYTHING IM NOT SPEAKING UNTIL MARRIAGE!"

"HA I DONT BELIEVE IT YOU'RE SPEAKING TO ME!"

"WELL YEAH IM NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU SO THERES NO ISSUE!"

"YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE DUMB DUMB DUMMY!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE STOP BEING RUDE TO YOUR HOST!"

"STOP BEING RUDE TO YOUR GUEST!"

"FINE LETS STOP FIGHTING AND JUST MOVE TO A DIFFERENT ROOM WITH TWO BEDS!"

"Whoa you have that?"

"Uh yeah ofc #richpplthingzzz"

"Damn I think I'm going to move in," Bakugo muttered under his breath pushing his way out of my room.

U know what Bakugo I will switch professions so u can move in.

"Really?" I beamed clapping my hands together.

MOMO GET RID OF THE GUNS! GET RID OF THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION! ILL EVEN GO VEGAN!

"No you stink ugly :/" he spit out rolling his eyes at me.

WOW RUDE

"Wow ok :/ I don't want to be around you either i was just offering bc i felt bad :/"

"Rude."

"Why are you even insulted by that??? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO LIVE WITH ME!"

But like if u want 2 live in the same house with me uhhhhh my door is always open n like u can even live in the basement n like never come out if u want <3.

"JUST BECAUSE I DONT WNAT TO BE AROUND YOU DOESN'T MEAN I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB!"

"WOW BAKUGO YOU WANT TO SEE ME???? THATS A FIRST! WHAT ARE U???? IN LOVE"

"FUCK NO YOU'RE UGLY!"

"LOOKS DON'T MAKE A PERSON NAKED RAT BOY!"

"I AM A MAN!"

"AS IF!"

"MORE OF A MAN THAN THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD!"

"OH MY GOD STOP MAKING FUN OF TODOROKI LET HIM EXPERIMENT WITH FASHION AND FACEPAINT FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS!"

"THATS FACEPAINT?? I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME BURN FROM WHEN HIS MOTHER POURED HOT WATER ON HIM IN A HYSTERIC FIT!"

"WHAT??? WHY THATS SO ODDLY SPECIFIC??? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHUNG TO TELL ME???"

BAKUGO WHY DID YOU ASSUME THAT???

"I GUESS IVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TV."