pumpkin !!

BEFORE YOU READ!! THIS IS SET IN THE FUTURE SO HE IS AWARE OF THE GANG NONSENSE OK THX

_______________________________

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you"

"Suck it up Y/N it's just a haunted house," Bakugo groaned walking further into the ugly, yucky, dusty, crusty building.

"YOU KNOW I HATE THESE THINGS!"

"Well screw me for figuring that big bad gang leader Y/N would've gotten over her little baby fear of people dressed up in costumes from walmart!"

"THATS THE SCARY PART!"

"What???"

"WALMART!"

"Oh my god..."

"BESIDES THIS HOUSE IS YUCKY- IT'S BIG AND SCARY AND DUSTY AND YUCKY AND DARK AND COLD AND HHHH SPIDERS."

"ITS YOUR HOUSE IDIOT!"

"THAT MAKES IT WORSE!"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND."

"NO??? I DONT??? YOU EXPECT *ME* OF ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW THEIR WAY AROUND THIS HOUSE???? NOPPPEEEE I DONT LEAVE MY ROOM."

"FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT."

"AND ON TOP OF THAT! YOU REALLY THINK THE GIRLS WOULD PASS UP ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE REAL WEAPONS IN THSI STUPID PLAECE??????"

"THEY WOULDNT-"

"MOMO PULLED A GUN ON ME IN A DONUT SHOP ONCE I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THEM!"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOUDL SHE DO T HAT THATS RUDE TO THE FOOD!"

"THATS WHAT I SAID! I WAS SO PISSED I KICKED HER IN THE RIBS."

"AS YOU SHOULD!"

"Are you two going to move forward?? You're holding up the line-" some random person in an All Might costume muttered.

Tacky

"Bakugo do you see his costume ??? dressing up as All Might ??? in my house ??? that costume was so last year :///"

"You know for once I agree with you- let's move," Bakugo whispered shoving me into the house the doors slamming shut behind us.

"That being said WHERE ARE OUR COSTUMES??? IT THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BE BARNEY AND HIS TWIN NAMED BARN!"

"FUCK I FORGOT THEM AT HOME!"

"WAIT BAKUGO!!"

"WHAT??"

"WE ARE AT HOME!"

"DAMN YOU'RE A GENIUS LETS GO GET THEM."

*blushign* m-me ?? a genius???

"OK WHICH WAY TO YOUR ROOM??"