One Night (Cont.)

--

"Byul ah."

"No!" She pulled back her blanket from her friend's grip.

"Just go home Seulgi." She mumbles quietly.

Seulgi just look at her friend, under her blanket, not knowing what to do with her anymore.

It has been 3 days since the incident with Yongsun. She desperately need the girl. It has been long time since she is in love. But when she did, the girl, Yongsun, run away from her without any news of her.

'Is she regretting knowing me that night?' - Moonbyul.

*Flashback*

Moonbyul safely arrived at her home with Yongsun in her arms. The gray haired girl brought the drunkard girl to her room.

The moment she put her on the mattress, the girl began to moves and stand up on her feet. She widened her eyes looking at the girl's doing.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" She panicked when the drunk girl take off her clothes.

"I want to shleep like thishh.."

Moonbyul's cheeks getting warm at her response. She closes her eyes and said, "No, you can't sleep naked. Put on your clothes back." She take the girl's clothes from the floor and shove to her hands without looking at her.

The drunk girl threw her clothes, making the clothes scattered on floor.
"You too, come onnnnn." She went to the gray haired girl to take off her clothes for her.

"Y-yah, don't touch me. No no no." She slapped her hands.

"Oww, youu broke my hanndd.." She then starts to sobs.

In panic, Moonbyul take Yongsun's hand and kiss. "T-there, I fixed your hands back." "Don't cry." She patted her head like a child.

"hmph!"

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? Put on your clothes now, please."

"Nooooo." Yongsun then continue to take off the other girl's clothes.

"Hey, don't do that!" She accidentally shouted at her.

The drunk girl's movement stop, and she started crying. "Take off that!" Her cries getting loud. Luckily, there is only one apartment unit on that floor.

Moonbyul scratch her head in panic. "Umm, okay okay. I take off my clothes. Don't cry now." She wipes the girl's tears and lay her down on the mattress.

Still being watched by the other girl, she awkwardly standing and started to take off her clothes one by one except her underwear.

"Yayyy! Now shleep here with meee!"

"Ehhh, no, it's okay. I will sleep there, on the sofa."

"Shleeppp withh meee!." She shouted back.

"Okay, okay. Don't shout."

Moonbyup immediately went into the blanket, hiding her exposed body. The other girl shifted near to her body and ended up laying on top of her.

Her eyes widen as she felt her nipples poking her skin. She tried to make the girl go to the other side of the bed, but the girl is too stubborn. She wants to sleep on her body.

The drunk girl trace her face from jaw to her collarbone. Suddenly she frown and said, "I don't like this! And this!" Her hand make way to take off her bra and panty.

"H-hey!"

Both of them then struggle to win the new game that they just started, 'Defending my underwear'. 

After few minutes struggling, Moonbyul just let the girl win and take off her last piece of clothes for her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She whines to the drunk girl.

"Hihihihi. You are shooooo cute."

"Sigh.. Just sleep Yongsun. You are drunk."

"I'm not drunk!"

"Yes you are. And you probably won't remember this tomorrow."

"I'm not!." Yongsun then buried her face to Moonbyul's chest.

"Hihi, byori byori~"

Moonbyul let the girl do whatever she wants. Tired to argue.

Suddenly, Yongsun kissed her lips without any warning. After few minutes, Moonbyul push her a little as she is out of breath.

Yongsun put back her head on the other girl's chest listening to her heart that is beating faster.

"Hihihi, it is sooooo fast." She said.

Moonbyul sighed for the nth times that night.

"You won't remember this tomorrow right?" She asked her, cupping her cheeks with both of her hands.

"I willl rememberr. I told you, im not drunk." She giggles happily.

Moonbyul smiles. "Then, if i said you are so cute and i fall inlove with you tonight, even though we just met. Will you remember that tomorrow?"

She saw her nodded cutely and replied, "I love youuu too."

*End of flashback*

~~

"Moon, you have been here for 3 days. You don't go to work. Why are you like this? Please, at least tell me what happened."

"..."

"Sigh.. Okay, then. I will leave now. Don't forget to eat the food i brought for you. My mother cooks for you. Your favorite. Bye moon, take care." She pats the girl's shoulder and went home.

=====

Moonbyul's pov

How can i see her again? I want to see her again. What do i do wrong? Is she mad at me? Why did she just go like that? She looks mad tho. Hmph :(

Ting
Ting
Ting

My phones message notification. "Hmm, probably Hyejin and Hani." I ignored the message, get up to bathe and eat.

After eating, i went to watch some movies, too tired to always laying on the bed.

"Boring"
"This is lame."
"I've watched this million times."
"This is too cringy."

"Tsk, nothing to watch then!" I tossed the remote to the side.

I saw my phone vibrates, and decided to check on it.

- 4 messages from unknown.-

"Oh?"

===============

Unknown

3.37 p.m
Hey, it's Yongsun.

3.38 p.m
I'm sorry if im bother you, you might be busy.

3.38 p.m
Got your number from Hyejin. Can we meet? I need to say something.

8.24 p.m
It's okay if you are busy. I'm sorry again. Good night.

===============

"YONGSUNN!!?"

--------------------------------