Action

--

"Yesss yess.. Less talk, more action" Yongsun lied down under the girl.

They are best friends, but look at them now.

"Its tight"

"I know.. Moree! " She sighed at the touch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 1 hour, Moonbyul pulled down the girl's shirt back as the girl has fallen asleep.

She head out of the room and saw their friends, Wheein and Hyejin on the couch. They show her a disgusted look.

"What? "

"What did you guys just did? Where is Yongsun? "

"Er.. Nothing? Yong is sleeping now" She open the fridge to look for her ice cream.

"Did you shower after those nasty things?" They still throw her a look while looking up and down.

"Why should I? " She take a lick of her ice cream.

She sighed as the ice cream touch her tongue. The day feels too long for her, and it's summer too.

"Unnie! " They scream.

Shocked by the sudden screaming, she accidentally bite her lips. "Auch" She inspect her lips, blood!

"Yah! Why did you two screaming?! " She put her ice cream on her bruised lips.

"You didn't shower after that se- okay, no. I don't want to finish that"

"And you dare to sit on the couch!" They throw her Yongsun's soft doll.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes. "We don't do anything. I give massages for her back you dirty kids" She threw back the doll and it straightly landed on Wheein's head.

"But still! She did that sound! Knowing you, maybe you did touch her somewhere else"

"Whatever"

She stand up to wash her hands. "You guys hungry? "

"Yes! We are waiting for that question" They smiles, showing their teeth.

"Lucky you! I wanted to buy us some food since I feel happy today"

"Ohoo, why do you think she is happy? " Wheein whispered to Hyejin as she eyeing the older girl.

The girl is still standing in front of the fridge, giggling to herself.

Hyejin shrug, not knowing the reason. "Yah, do you think she is crazy? " She asked wheein back, still whispering to each other.

"Don't know. She is looking at us! "

"Ehem. I think, it is the best if we just go home" Hyejin said as she pulled Wheein's hand and intertwine their hands together.

"We gotta go unnie. Bye! "

"Aigoo.. So I'm eating alone? " She frown.

=========

"Byul ah! " Yongsun yelled from their room.

"Yes? "

"Come here please"

Moonbyul put down her apron and head to the room.

As soon as she come inside, she saw the girl frowning on the bed.

"Aww, why? " She hugs the girl.