One Night

--

I, Moon Byul Yi, 20 years old. Live alone because my parents chase me out from their house, after I came out to them. Whatever, their house doesn't feel like home to me anyways.

They were always busy with their works. But, one thing that I know is, my bank account will always full with money. Even after they made me leave the house, my parents still give me money.

Oh, and I have 3 beautiful friends that always with me. Seulgi, Hani and Hyejin. I don't need anything else but them.

---

"Yah yah yah, Moonbyulyi." Her head was knocked softly by her friend, Hyejin.

Waking up from her daydreaming, she just look at the person with a confused look.

"Sighh.." She face palm her self. "You really don't hear what i was talking about, don't you?"

"Err, hehe. I don't."

Hyejin just rolled her eyes and drag Moonbyul to follow her.

"Y-yah, where are we going?"

"To the party, where else?" She said, while walking towards Moonbyul's apartment door.

"What party? " Moonbyul asked, confused.

Hyejin did not answer her, she just continue to drag her to the place. The party was held at Hani's place, which in the same building as Moonbyul.

As they arrived at the place, they met two women in front Hani's apartment door. "Omo, hyejin ah!." One of the women suddenly greet them.

"Oh?" She was startled by the sudden greeting.

The woman suddenly hug Hyejin, as if they had known for a long time. "Yah, you didn't remember me?" She said as she broke her hug.

"Err, hehe. Let's go in first." She said.

-------

Moonbyul's pov

Since we arrive here, Hyejin and that woman just chit chatting among themselves. She finally remembered one of her childhood friends from Jeonju, Wheein. The girl just moved here with her family, which is why she has been kidnapping Hyejin from me. They must have a lots of things to catch up with each other, since Hyejin moved here to Seoul from Jeonju 10 years ago.

I sat on the chair in the kitchen, drinking on my own. Suddenly the seat beside me was taken by someone.
"Hi. Can i sit here? if you don't mind."
Ah, this is the girl with Wheein before.

"Nope, i don't mind. I'm alone here. So.." I replied.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you. My friend over there frustrated me. She asked me to come here with her but she abandoned me." She said, taking the drinks in my hand and pour into her glass.

I just look at her face, thinking that 'this girl is so pretty' over and over again. Then I smile at her, and said, "Yeah, my friend leave me alone here too." "That girl, the one with your friend is my friend, and that one, the girl that have a bowl over her head is also my friend."

The girl beside me suddenly chuckles make me look at her. "Why did you laugh? " I asked.

"Nothing. Btw, my name is Yongsun, Kim Yongsun. " She said while offering hand shake with me.

I took her hand and shook it up and down. "Moonbyulyi. But, you can call me byul or byulyi."
I look at the sofa, where Hyejin and Wheein sat, and it seems that they has gone somewhere.

"Hey, they are gone."

Yongsun look around and sighed. "Jung Wheeiinn." She whines.

"It's okay then. Let's drink first." I said, pouring the drinks into her glass.

--------

After drinks a couple glass of soju, Yongsun face become red and she put her head on the tables. "Oh my god, Yongsun ah, you didn't tell me that you're light drinker." "Yah yah." I examine her red face and decided to bring her to my place since I don't know where did she lives.

I carried her bride style to the door. "Wow, Byul ah, you get yourself a girl tonight? " Hani asked, smirking looking at Yongsun.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Hani yah, I will go first. See you tomorrow."

"Okay, byulie~~ Enjoy tonight." She then clicked her tongue greasyly to me.

---------

Yongsun's pov

"Oww, my head." I look around me and frown. "This is not my room."

"Of course this is not." I look beside me, startled that there is someone with me. She is still sleeping. Who is talking then?

I look at her closely to see if she is awake or not. The girl's mouth is open, her gray hair is a mess and most importantly is that her hand is still hugging my waist.

Suddenly, her hands around my waist tigthening the hugs, making my face close with her face.

My hands unconsciously making it way to the girl's face, tracing her nose to her jaw. The girl's face scrunched cutely at the touch. She began to catch my hands to stop it from bothering her sleep.

I chuckles looking at her annoyed face. "Mhhmmhm" She suddenly open her eyes, stopping my trace on her face.

"Err, Moonbyul, right?" I started.

She then continue her sleep while placing back her hands around my waist. "Mm." She replied shortly.

"Y-yah, wake up."

"No~ You did not letting me sleep yesterday."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Aren't we a couple now? After yesterday. You don't remember?"

I frown and quickly look down at my body. Naked. We were both naked. Whatt??! 

"Yongsun ah.. Why?" She asked.

"N-nothing, I need to go." I immediately get up, take my clothes scattered on the floor and go away from that place.

I heard her calling for me, but I need to go. This is not happening. This is just a dream. Yeah, a dream. I can't be losing my first to a girl. No, this is not happening.

------------------------