Simple things

Yongsun and I have been practicing our dance for quite awhile now. Wheein and hyejin had finished their practice because well, they came to practice on time. Me and yongsun came 2 hours late. Hehe, we overslept this morning.

"Unnie, lets stop now. Do you hungry? We haven't eaten yet today. Lets order a takeout."

"okay, you order whatever you want. I don't mind."

"Where are you going now, yong unnie?"

"Uhh, to the ladies." yongsun then walk out from the practice room to do her business.

After I have done my order, I switched the website to the one that I always look. I'm the type that always lazy to go out to buy thing for myself. It is more comfortable for me to do it online.

'Uwah, this is so pretty. Should I buy this shoes? This is so pretty. I need a new one. Yongsun need a new one too I think. Her shoes looks so old now." I'm contemplating whether to buy or not.

At the end, I bought two pairs of shoes. One for me and the other one for yongsun. It is on discount anyway. That is why I want to buy those.

"Yah, what did you order?" yongsun asked after she went back to the practice room.

"Tteokbokki, jjajangmyeon, jjampong and fried pork." I listed down the order I make.

"okay, good job." Yongsun approved my choice of food.

Tuk.. tukk.. tukk..

"Excuse me, your order has arrive miss." the ahjussi said while taking out our order from the box.

"Ah, thank you ahjussi."

"welcome, enjoy your food. I will take them back later. Goodbye." the man then go out from our practice room.

"Lets eat now"

"Ahh! Kimchi. I will get that. Hold on. " I run out of the room to go to the pantry.

"It is complete now. Let eat." I said as soon as I come into the room.

"okay! Thank you for the food."

------------------------

"Unnie, I bought us some new shoes."

"Oh, why?"

"Just because. And also I thought that yours has been worn out."

"Aww, I'm touched . Thanks byul ah. You always look out things for me." Yongsun looks touch with my act.

"Uhh, unnie don't cry. We need to eat. It just a simple thing I do for you."

"For you it is simple, to me it is something. Let me know if you need anything okay?"

"Fine, okay. Hurry up finish your food. We need to go home after this."

She nodded and continue to eat.

----------------------------

"Aww man, I need to change my clothes but I dont bring it with me today!" I heard yongsun whines to herself.

"Here, take this. I brought extra in case you need one." I gave her a shirt that I brought just in case there is a need for it.

"Thank you, byul ah! I love you so much for this!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Hehe, anything for you~~~~" I sing song playfully.

Yeah, anything for my yongsun, my best friend, my leader, my member and my girlfriend.

The end.

--------------------------

Its a boring chapter.. I dont have any idea now.. 😅
But, anyways, thanks for reading my stories.