Thank you (P1)

--

"Baby, let's go.."

"No! I don't want!" She whines.

"Aigoo... Don't be like this, baby." I keep trying to make her walk.

"Nooooo, I want to stay here. You go without me, hmph." Aish this girl.

You are lucky you're my daughter. If not I would probably do that.

"Okay okay. How about.... I bought you some cookies and ice cream? Hm?"

Finally she look at me with her cute eyes. "Yes yes yesh please, pretty please."

Assa!

"Alright, let's go now."

--

"Come here, help me pick the best ice cream here." I urge her to come to me.

Shes been distracted and forget about ice cream that I promise her before. She keep looking at the counter area.

I went to her and ask, "What's wrong baby? "

"Oh umma, that auntie is sleeping."

Oh... Now, how can you sleep while on duty? Tsk tsk...

I knock the table and she immediately straight up her back. "Yes sir. I'm here sir." She suddenly said and salute at me while her eyes still closed. Cute.

I stare at her face for a while forgeting what am I supposed to say. She is cute.
A sudden small slap on my thigh startled me. "Umma! "

"Oh yea- yes baby." I look down to my daughter and back to the girl that is finally open up her eyes.

"O-oh? I'm sorry. Welcome Ms." She said and bow to us.

I look at her and said, "Don't sleep here. Go back home if you're sleepy." Her face looks flustered at my sudden burst.

My name is Moon Byul yi, 27 years old. Married with a beautiful wife, Dahee, 6 years ago. Ikr, I am so young when I decided to get married. But, unfortunately Dahee passed away while she gave birth to our daughter, Sunny. I also own this place. This convenient store. Me and Dahee had always been dreaming to open up our own store together. But, I could only fulfilled our dream 2 years after shes gone.

"Uh umm, Ms? " I come back from my thoughts when the cashier wave her hand in front of me.

"Uh... Nothing. Get me and my daughter here the best selling ice cream here."

"Y-yes. Be right back." She quickly run clumsily to the fridge.

"Here Ms."

"What are you doing? Sit." I order her to sit when she prepared to go back to her place.

"Sit h-here?" I nodded.

Okay. Actually I don't even remember when did I hire her. Shes not familiar to me.

"When did you start work here? "

"Last weekend Ms. Moon. "

"Wheein brought you here."

"Yes Ms." Urgh that kid! She didn't even tell me that she hire a new worker.

"What did you do before this? " I need to know something about my worker right?

"Uh.. I work at a cafe near that big mall. Then, I went to work at a fruit store in front that famous ice cream parlor and then Ms wheein approach me to work here."

"Okay."

"Let's go baby. " I stand up to leave.

"Oh, What your name?"