SMN II

--

Her body stiffened as soon as she woke up. She tries to look back at the person behind her but she was not brave enough. Her room still dim as the curtain blocking the light. She slowly unwrapped the arms, trying to reach a stick she left on the side of her bed.

"Hmm.. "

She quickly twisted her body to see the person not caring if the woke up that person. The voice seems familiar to her, aaaand yes, its the rapper.

Solar quietly watch the girl waking up from her sleep. She then finally asked, "What are you doing here? "

"Sleeping... "

"But why here? "

"It's too crowded in my apartment with all the thin---haaawmm" She said still sleepy.

Solar then lay down on her bed again, facing the girl. She then asked with a tiny voice,"Is it true? "

Moonbyul slowly open her eyes. "Hm? What is true? "

"You.. getting married "

"oh"

The two continue to stare at each other, not wanting to speak. Solar is still waiting for the girl to answer her while the rapper want to see her reaction.

"If it is true? "

Solar gulped at the question. It really scare her if the article really saying the truth.

"Y-you don't tell me about it. I was just c-curious " She force herself to get up of the bed as she felt her tears nearly falling down her cheeks.

"Uh, let's wash up first. You can use the bathroom here, I I'll use the one in the kitchen"

"Solar, if it is true that I am getting married? "

"U-uh? "

"If it is true, what do you think?" She asked her once again.

The singer look into the other girl's eyes before she gives her answer. "Good for you. Congrats Moonbyulssi" She said before she hurriedly headed out of the room.

---

Solar have been moping around her place. She doesn't have any schedule because it is finally her resting month after working non stop for 6 months.

Wheein and Hwasa takes turn to accompany the girl in her place.

"Unnie, stop staring at that vase. It won't makes Moonbyul come here"

She rolled her eyes, "I was just looking at the crack. Don't you see it?"

"No, I can only see the crack in your heart " She teased the girl.

"Whee! " She frown.

The cheeky girl raised her arms and said sorry to her unnie.

"So, do you guys still talking? "

"Of course"

"Why? "

"Huh? Why what Whee? "

"You hurt yourself again. I told you not to fall in love with her. And worst, a straight woman"

She sighed. "I can't choose whom my heart wants to love wheein"

"If I ask you to do something, would you do it? "

"Tell me first, then I will decide whether to agree or not"

The younger of them grinned at her own thoughts. "Y-yah, what are you grinning at? What is in your mind? Don't makes me do something stupid"