Fight

--

"Do you ever think of me? You only care about your reputation! "

"What the hell??! Of course I've always think of you even when I'm doing an important thing, like pooping."

"Eww, don't do that from now on. "

"Why not? Also, don't you remember things that I did for you!? "

"What? You want to be a jerk now and brag all things you did? Is it even sincere? Things you do for me, huh Moonbyul? "

"Wait, don't call me by that name. What happened to baby?! "

"You don't deserve that right now. You being a jerk. Please, just go out. You wanted to go so much. Just go. Go to your Dahee. " Yongsun turn her body, leaving the room.

Moonbyul snort in amusement and went after her girl.

"Yah, seriously Yong? Dahee? "

"What? Is it a cut now? " She pouted, she wants more.

"The moment you said Dahee it is already a cut" Moonbyul hugs the girl from her back.

"Awhh. But I want moreee."

Yongsun turns around to face her hamster.

"Omo, since when your triangle mouth looking so much cuter than I've ever seen?" She dramatically ask and give a peck on that pouty mouth.

"It's been like this since I come out from the V. " She winked greasily.

"Ughh. Stop putting images in me you dumb. I'm hungry now. Tteokbokki leggo "

Moonbyul stop the girl's attempt to break free from her hugs to give her a full kiss for being cute. "You're so cute. I can't believe that I'm your soon to be wife. "

"Yeah, I can't believe it too. Why did I even say yes to you.... " She shake her head.

Moonbyul gasped out, faking her shock. "You didn't say anything like that when you come in my mouth yesterday."

"Yah!! Shut up. Let's just go. Now! I'm hungry."

"Hehehe okay legoo. "

--

Short update n a dum one 😶. Im trying to survive college atm. Thank you for reading this One-shots ^^